Lee man of the series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some imply it may have an intimadation factor attached to it,he often gets a qicket not long after.

It raises an interesting point though. If we put it into a league context,and a player made 5 head high tackles,sure they are not all deliberate,but he would receive some punishment for repeated infringments.

After seeing a few replay's of the most recent occurance i am sure that was accidental.

However you are right that a few have come down this summer and there should be some reprocussions for them. This has to be extended to all bowlers - but then when razzaq got watson out off a beamer then you couldnt blame lee for trying the same thing later in the match after razzaq then tried to get him out before hand.

Most bowlers bowl them from time to time - lee being the fastest is more prone to them.

Basically i thought razzaq's effort was worse than enything from lee this season.

I think there is a certain NZ batsman who would rather a beamer at his waist than another bouncer at his head - man that was a big lump

That was a mates bro that got nailed. 2 years ago Ian Butler got him and that ended with a broken nose and fractured eye socket. The game was tight so he came back to bat,and face Butler again at the end and helped get his side home.

I am on the fence with the Lee/Beamer issue at this stage.

Is it time for a judiciary type of thing in cricket to deal with incidents like this ?

Kiwi makes a good point - if someone repeatedly does it, particularly after he has been wacked etc then maybe he should get suspended or fined.

I don't like the legal matters in sport though - it is beyond a pail in my view that this sort of thing is becoming a legal minefield. There is a risk involved in virtually anything and to have the courts dealing with this sort of thing is ludicrous!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4