Leary: 'I have full confidence in the team'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Blake Leary spoke to the media today at the Sea Eagles training facilities in Narrabeen today.

The Nerang Roosters junior believes his side face a tough task against the Tigers on Monday night at Leichhardt Oval but is confident his side can bounce back from the dissapointing loss to the Bulldogs on Friday night. "The Tigers were really impressive, everyone was digging in for each other and we will be up against it this week but I have full confidence in this team," Leary said.

To watch the video click here
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/03/07/leary_i_have_full_co.html

Honestly enough talk, i know that everyone was disappointing against the Bulldogs but they should have a media black out until FT on Monday. This positive talk is the reason we were all expecting big things last Friday.

What???

Don't blame out media presence on your unrealistic expectations

The club is competing for media space because more media gets more sponsor dollars, more merch sales and more bums on seats

I think Barrett is giving him a full game in reserves to keep his fitness up. He is an 80 min player not a bench player and he will get a chance to nail down a spot. So far Barrett has shown he is willing to give players an opportunity to stand up and say, 'you can't drop me now!'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4