Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leary: 'I have full confidence in the team'

lsz

Staff member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Blake Leary spoke to the media today at the Sea Eagles training facilities in Narrabeen today.

The Nerang Roosters junior believes his side face a tough task against the Tigers on Monday night at Leichhardt Oval but is confident his side can bounce back from the dissapointing loss to the Bulldogs on Friday night. "The Tigers were really impressive, everyone was digging in for each other and we will be up against it this week but I have full confidence in this team," Leary said.

To watch the video click here
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/03/07/leary_i_have_full_co.html

SeaEagle21

Premium Member
Honestly enough talk, i know that everyone was disappointing against the Bulldogs but they should have a media black out until FT on Monday. This positive talk is the reason we were all expecting big things last Friday.

Disco

What???

Don't blame out media presence on your unrealistic expectations

The club is competing for media space because more media gets more sponsor dollars, more merch sales and more bums on seats

The Who

Premium Member
While Blake may have confidence in the team, his coach doesn't share the same confidence in him. He's been dropped. Yet he was one of our best against the Dogs.

brad

Yep he is back in regies along with meteo and lussick.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
I think Barrett is giving him a full game in reserves to keep his fitness up. He is an 80 min player not a bench player and he will get a chance to nail down a spot. So far Barrett has shown he is willing to give players an opportunity to stand up and say, 'you can't drop me now!'

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
Sooooo.....anyone asked him what he thinks now?

Staff online

Latest posts

Top Bottom