1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leary: 'I have full confidence in the team'

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lsz, Mar 8, 2016.

By lsz on Mar 8, 2016 at 10:50 AM
  1. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,364 /87
    Blake Leary spoke to the media today at the Sea Eagles training facilities in Narrabeen today.

The Nerang Roosters junior believes his side face a tough task against the Tigers on Monday night at Leichhardt Oval but is confident his side can bounce back from the dissapointing loss to the Bulldogs on Friday night. "The Tigers were really impressive, everyone was digging in for each other and we will be up against it this week but I have full confidence in this team," Leary said.

To watch the video click here
    http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content/seaeagles/club/news/2016/03/07/leary_i_have_full_co.html

Comments

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by lsz, Mar 8, 2016.

1. SeaEagle21

SeaEagle21 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
      +1,148 /19
      Honestly enough talk, i know that everyone was disappointing against the Bulldogs but they should have a media black out until FT on Monday. This positive talk is the reason we were all expecting big things last Friday.

2. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +1,568 /46
      What???

Don't blame out media presence on your unrealistic expectations

The club is competing for media space because more media gets more sponsor dollars, more merch sales and more bums on seats

3. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +6,138 /133
      While Blake may have confidence in the team, his coach doesn't share the same confidence in him. He's been dropped. Yet he was one of our best against the Dogs.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • brad

brad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +2,822 /111
        Yep he is back in regies along with meteo and lussick.

• HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +15,512 /326
        Poor bastard, didn't get enough time to show his wares and is now dumped :cool:

• Agree Agree x 4
        • SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
          +9,145 /179
          I think Barrett is giving him a full game in reserves to keep his fitness up. He is an 80 min player not a bench player and he will get a chance to nail down a spot. So far Barrett has shown he is willing to give players an opportunity to stand up and say, 'you can't drop me now!'

• Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Ratings:
          +16,505 /323
          I still rate Leary big time, don't you worry he will show you (one day).

• Agree Agree x 2
          • globaleagle

globaleagle Deux bourbons s'il vous plait Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
            +11,235 /94
            Sooooo.....anyone asked him what he thinks now?