Lean forwards are the way of the future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is also fat, blows smoke into the camera, dresses like a gansta and was charged for beating up his girlfriend and he left Manly to go elsewhere but you keep up your man crush mate!
He also blows players away charging at them .
He Was charged
Was
He has done his time . Have you done yours LOL

Watching the Panthers yesterday, it is not hard to see why they are on a 15 game winning streak....

They are lean, mobile, youthful and fast. We have the complete opposite.

The only player with genuine speed in our entire squad is Tom T and he has been injured most of the year.

Our forwards are big and lack genuine speed. No wonder we struggled with the increased speed this year. We need to go in a different direction now that the wrestle is working its way out of the game. Glad AFB is going for that very reason but we need to make other adjustments to the squad.

It's a real shame Hethrington won't be coming because he is the perfect type of prop under the new rules. He still has that aggression but in a much leaner and zippy frame.

What are people's best 17 for next year with a shift in speed and size coming into the equation?
1. T.Trbojevic
2. Saab ?
3. Funa
4. Walker
5. Suli
6. Schuster
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Taupau
9. Cust
10. J.Trbojevic
11. Garner ?
12. Ola'akautu
13. Sironen
14. Foran
15. Paseka
16. B. Trbojevic
17. Keppie
18. Saddler

Watching the Panthers yesterday, it is not hard to see why they are on a 15 game winning streak....

They are lean, mobile, youthful and fast. We have the complete opposite.

The only player with genuine speed in our entire squad is Tom T and he has been injured most of the year.

Our forwards are big and lack genuine speed. No wonder we struggled with the increased speed this year. We need to go in a different direction now that the wrestle is working its way out of the game. Glad AFB is going for that very reason but we need to make other adjustments to the squad.

It's a real shame Hethrington won't be coming because he is the perfect type of prop under the new rules. He still has that aggression but in a much leaner and zippy frame.

What are people's best 17 for next year with a shift in speed and size coming into the equation?
The mobile type players have improved in 2020, Yeo has improved this season for the panthers and has his name being mentioned for origin.

With the wrestle now extinct the smaller mobile player in the middle is getting results.

For us next season we really need to improve the fitness and speed, for me time for Jake to play prop and Sirro in the middle at lock.

The edge backrowers is up for grabs as I get the feeling Des sees Guaca as a middle player.

Best 17 for enthusiasm and speed for me.

1. Turbo
2. Albert
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Saab
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Tent
9. Manase
10. Jake
11. Guaca
12. JetSki
13. Sirro

14. Foran
15. Marty
16. Tuitavake
17. S Fainu

He is not a lean bean either
You can be lean and big.
The mobile type players have improved in 2020, Yeo has improved this season for the panthers and has his name being mentioned for origin.

With the wrestle now extinct the smaller mobile player in the middle is getting results.

For us next season we really need to improve the fitness and speed, for me time for Jake to play prop and Sirro in the middle at lock.

The edge backrowers is up for grabs as I get the feeling Des sees Guaca as a middle player.

Best 17 for enthusiasm and speed for me.

1. Turbo
2. Albert
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Saab
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Tent
9. Manase
10. Jake
11. Guaca
12. JetSki
13. Sirro

14. Foran
15. Marty
16. Tuitavake
17. S Fainu
That's a really strong team. Minus Fainu (who looks to be in real trouble), it is also a real possibility.

You can be lean and big.

That's a really strong team. Minus Fainu (who looks to be in real trouble), it is also a real possibility.
Yes the nine is a worry for next season, remain hopeful we could snare Turpin with McCullough going back and the cap an issue for them.

Will be interesting if Birt gets a development contract.

He is also fat, blows smoke into the camera, dresses like a gansta and was charged for beating up his girlfriend and he left Manly to go elsewhere but you keep up your man crush mate!
Can we stop bringing up people’s pasts? Sure... it’s not flash, but who are we to say he hasn’t sorted out the abusive area of his life?

As a fan I’m so glad the season finally over and my assessment of today’s game that the team defence as soft as fairy floss. One player that need Noel Cleal to keep in mind to replace AFB is John Asiata not Kieran Foran (too risky due too much injury).

Yep, I will hate to see them as the next verrills, garner and hynes playing elsewhere
I have not seen enough of either Birt or Ott to form my own opinion, my information on both of them is through others who a far more informative view on them.

Birt has been the one I have heard most of.

2021 will be very interesting to see who gets a development contract and who gets made up to the 30.

Fisher-Harris has always been a top player but I think this is the first year he has started as a prop and he's absolutely killed it. Smaller frame than some but not lacking in force, keeps it simple and great leg speed.
Can we find someone like that please?
Where did he play before they moved him to Prop? We might already have one?

Lean fit forwards are the future. In fact our whole side needs to be nimble and athletic to be able to keep up with tomorrows game.Injuries are coming thick and fast in all clubs not just ours at the moment. It’s def not a 70’s or 80’s game any more. The game has evolved into a super fast active try scoring fest.Rules are changing slowly and nothing in this game seems concrete any more.I was watching the 1973 grand final between Manly and Cronulla and boy have the players and the game changed.Still seen the brilliance of Fulton and so on but only in patches compared to today’s game.I still miss the old games though and they are good to reflect on.Makes us realise the team we can be or once were

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2