League players, demure women and AVOs.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I was away when Jatz Crackers struck up with the refrain of wife bashers everywhere - AVOs are given out easily.

We shall see, won't we my friend?

I was away when Jatz Crackers struck up with the refrain of wife bashers everywhere - AVOs are given out easily.

I wouldnt like to see you hit your missus just to test it out.

Are you saying all are given out for genuine threats?

They are generally given out when someone "feels" threatened, though feeling is subjective.

I am just saying we shall see if it is subjective or objective in the case of our friend blue arsed when the witnesses are called, won't we?

I am still bemused that this possibility was not greteted by at least some comment - did we all want it to go away?

[quote author=Matabele]

I wouldnt like to see you hit your missus just to test it out.

[/quote]

I had a hunch you might have prior experience of such matters, given that your reaction was one you'd expect when a piece of steel hits an exposed tooth nerve.

Obviously it depends on the judge and if the defendant fights the claim.
We have one out on a guy who didnt dispute so that was easy and then my wife wanted to take one out on his missus who repeatedly would turn up to her work and want to fight. During court we were about the 20th group to come up and you could tell the judge was getting a bit peeved.
Although , it does make for good veiwing. You wouldnt believe the amount of mother and daughters taking them out on each other.
We were asked to provide a **** load of documents and evidence which we had but decided against it as it really gets you know where and just inflames the situation. Although , if you were beaten up and repeatedy threatened then you need to proceed with the claim.

The guy we have the AVO on is still allowed over the road at his mates house. Once he new that , he was there every night , so in hindsight we would have been better off letting it go.

Ahhh , hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I see you want your post to have comments! I just put it down to another pre-season fishing expedition.

Nibble nibble

That do.

The fact is that you know absolutely nothing about the circumstances of this case and it is inappropriate to even speculate. Maybe your rusty reel just needs some lubricant. Try getting details from your super sleuth reporter mate.

Obviously it depends on the judge and if the defendant fights the claim.
We have one out on a guy who didnt dispute so that was easy and then my wife wanted to take one out on his missus who repeatedly would turn up to her work and want to fight. During court we were about the 20th group to come up and you could tell the judge was getting a bit peeved.
Although , it does make for good veiwing. You wouldnt believe the amount of mother and daughters taking them out on each other.
We were asked to provide a **** load of documents and evidence which we had but decided against it as it really gets you know where and just inflames the situation. Although , if you were beaten up and repeatedy threatened then you need to proceed with the claim.

The guy we have the AVO on is still allowed over the road at his mates house. Once he new that , he was there every night , so in hindsight we would have been better off letting it go.

Ahhh , hindsight is a wonderful thing.

That's why the americans have Ricky Lee and company.

I had a hunch you might have prior experience of such matters, given that your reaction was one you'd expect when a piece of steel hits an exposed tooth nerve.

You had a hunch :lol: . since you dont know me, your talking out of your arse. Speaking of talking out of arses your short mate already asked that question of me and it was answered in the negative. Arnt you speaking to your short missus at the moment?

I don't think anyone talks out of their arse more than Mata... what the fark kind of thread is this??

Mata always has his little conspiracies on everything.... we have people employed in positions to look after these matters.. let them deal with it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4