Lawton a gun

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gotta say, I’ll be sad to see Lawton go. I don’t think he is 9 but I think he is a terrific fella and decent bench utility. I’ve never doubted his effort in a maroon jumper once. Seems a popular and happy teammate and good to have around the place.

He was ordinary vs Penrith but has more upside to his game than most. Was excellent today.

I think his next match is his 50th for us.

A decent servant indeed.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
He was ordinary vs Penrith but has more upside to his game than most. Was excellent today.

I think his next match is his 50th for us.

A decent servant indeed.
Yeah he was. I think it’s because he not a 9. He is an effort player and has good leg speed and that suits the edge. His best games for Manly have always been in the back row. I’ll never forget his Manly debut against the Eels in 21’.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Been banging on about lawnton at 13 for years. He is our best 13 and very similar to cam murray.

The jake at 13 to be linkman killed that little chestnut as he has had to find another role

Great defender, skillful and has some speed

Poor bugger probably signed to be back up hooker at cows as they have plugmalolo on the bench and some decent back rowers

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its a shame we have been playing Lawton out off his best position at dummy half. He is a running lock or edge forward and his performance highlighted that yesterday. Simpkin is a great signing for us, his service was great he made 43 tackles and played 80 minutes against he Dragons. DCE plays so much better with a little bit of time and SImpkin's crisp delivery provided that.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Ive always said lawmans best on an edge. And should be given a go at lock.
Centre.
Hooker.
Backrow.
If he plays in the halves this week.

He's some Mr fix it.

And I'm still not convinced hes not one of our top 2 edges.
And sadly we’re letting him go.

Another one, preferably two or more years, in a Manly jumper would have been great.

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Look he's had lots of opportunities.. played some decent footy when he first came to the club.. but way too injury prone and missed too much game time to get confidence and consistency.
Yeah he's a good first grader but letting him go isn't a huge loss
3 weeks ago most of us would have replaced him in a heartbeat.

Rocky

Bencher
Look he's had lots of opportunities.. played some decent footy when he first came to the club.. but way too injury prone and missed too much game time to get confidence and consistency.
Yeah he's a good first grader but letting him go isn't a huge loss
3 weeks ago most of us would have replaced him in a heartbeat.
I've been pro Lawton but you really nailed it here.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
I would also say he went with the clubs blessing considering he got a 2 year deal from the cowboys. I really do like him but when you think about it he should not be in the top 2/3 hookers or back rowers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18