Lawton a gun

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure I’d trust Des or any of the medical staff’s comments on injuries
The Beard of Knowledge will know. He certainly worked wonders on Sippers who was strong tonight after suffering what we thought was a serious shoulder injury last match.

Lawton could well be the bargain signing of the year....always on the spot in attack and a rock in defence....perfect versatile player in the modern game

Ideally Karl would be at #14. Walker and Suli at their very best would be the centers but unfortunately they don't play consistently at their best.
Totally agree = at their best the ceiling is defs higher, but with Parker and Harper you know what your going to get and there's enough talent around them to make the big plays....Walks and Suli in the centres is far more rocks and diamonds and personally, enjoying the solidarity of Harp and Parker, especially in defence

Totally agree = at their best the ceiling is defs higher, but with Parker and Harper you know what your going to get and there's enough talent around them to make the big plays....Walks and Suli in the centres is far more rocks and diamonds and personally, enjoying the solidarity of Harp and Parker, especially in defence

Cheers feathered friend @maxta

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10