Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cant see Lawrence playing much first grade unless we have injuries. Weak defence and doesn't bend the line of make many meters. Manly are definitely looking at still recruiting more forwards, just need to free cap space

This is make or break year for BJ...prior to injury he was going ok but needs to step up in 2017. Otherwise he can't be with us in 2018. He has that rare speed that's freaky that we need to utilise effectively. The coaching staff need to work to his strengths. How many monsters that big are that quick?? Seems like a waste of talent.

This is make or break year for BJ...prior to injury he was going ok but needs to step up in 2017. Otherwise he can't be with us in 2018. He has that rare speed that's freaky that we need to utilise effectively. The coaching staff need to work to his strengths. How many monsters that big are that quick?? Seems like a waste of talent.
At 31 you would think he only has a few years left in him.

Every team needs good honest solid players to win a comp. That is the way of the salary cap..

The option must have been in his favor. Getting older and a lot of injuries. If he can stay on the field though he can and probably will be worth it.

Yep, you know he'll give 100% every minute of every game and that's all we can ask for.
He's more than an honest solid player imo.

I remember how over the moon I was when we signed him.

I had been watching him at the Titans and thinking he would be a great cheap buy.

I hope he is here next year and fit.
He would be a better leader then Nate Myles.
Yes he was a good buy when we got him. Injuries hit him but he was pretty good this year also.

I remember how over the moon I was when we signed him.

I had been watching him at the Titans and thinking he would be a great cheap buy.

I hope he is here next year and fit.
He would be a better leader then Nate Myles.
A dead dog would be a better leader than Myles. An would also run faster

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4