Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
His game was so down the day at Mounties. He needs a new start asap to save whatever he has left of his career. Tooves probably is seeing this attitude at training daily. Compare him to Lawrence and Richie and they are miles apart in attitude.

Anyone can put a big game together but consistency is the key. It seems it's King, Kite, Joe, Richie, Lawrence, Gower and Jesse ahead of him probably is a clear indication that the coaching staff don't believe he can destroy teams anymore.

It is far too simplistic to say he has a poor attitude and that is why he isn't getting picked

The Titans coaching staff didn't think much of Lawrence, couldn't get a start there, as you would say consistently no other team in the comp wanted the likes of him and Fa'aoso, and look at them now

Will Rose come back ? Who knows, im sure I won't be writing him off though, and a lot of posters on here have very short memories in terms of writing players off early and being left with egg all over their faces

Well it shows his poor attitude and form if he chooses when to "turn it on" He wasn't really involved last year and not seen this year. If you were at Mounties and saw his demeanour no wonder we got smashed when the leading player just waddled around and fell over as soon as he got hit.

Blake Ferguson showed his club that he wanted back in by destroying us singlehandly. All I saw was George not looking for hit ups and then lounging chatting away on the bench. I'm sure the younger guys would appreciate the NRL Indigenous All Star showing 10% of that form.

Darren said:
Well it shows his poor attitude and form if he chooses when to "turn it on" He wasn't really involved last year and not seen this year. If you were at Mounties and saw his demeanour no wonder we got smashed when the leading player just waddled around and fell over as soon as he got hit.

Blake Ferguson showed his club that he wanted back in by destroying us singlehandly. All I saw was George not looking for hit ups and then lounging chatting away on the bench. I'm sure the younger guys would appreciate the NRL Indigenous All Star showing 10% of that form.

You've never heard of blokes having an off game Darren ? It happens to the best of them, it doesn't mean a poor attitude, lack of form possibly. He didn't have 1 of those games with no involvement but managed 4 tries did he ? ;)

And it's far easier for a speedy back to dominate lowers levels like Ferguson did, not to mention when you are part of 1 of the strongest NSW Cup outfits going around. But if we want to mention attitudes how about the attitude Ferguson has shown over his entire NRL career while leaving the Sharks and now his crap with Dugan at the Raiders.

True KE, but Lussick (I think lol) was over 100 metres away with poor light (and no announcer) . Rose just hasn't produced consistent form for quite awhile. Yes, Ferguson has been shocking but at least he showed his will to get back in 1st grade by making it clear he is too good to leave out. Rose is showing why he is being left out. I'd love for him to get back into form. Make Tooves job even harder.

Im sure we all would mate. Is great to have so many option to even be having this discussion, which is a credit to Toovey and co

In comparing Ferguson and Rose though, we need to remember that 1 is a fella who could be a genuine superstar if he doesn't waste his talent and gets his head screwed on, Georgey in NRL level at best. Ferguson should be playin for NSW in the next few years if not this year, getting Dugan out of there should only help him hopefully, although there is talk he wants out of Canberra as well now

Lawernce charge with grade 1 dangerous throw.

Free to play with early plea.

Great news really

See BE's Thread: http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-NRL-The-Judiciary-Charges-round-4

Is rose off contract this year, if so we could be on the market for a couple of boppers.... kite,rose? and joe?, or make way for some younger forwards... in regards to joe and kite they will have some big shoes to fill or george , well lets say shorts.

King, Fa'aoso, Lawrence, Sao, Trebjovic, Stromquist could be next years props.

Remember they probably are looking at Sao or Lemalu to come onto the bench. Lawrence could step up for Kite's spot and one of these two plus Chee-Kam may figure. Warriors are struggling so maybe Packer might like the starting spot??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2