Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nothing wrong with Horo. He was trying to wrestle the player to the ground.

1 week is fair for Lawrence. It was careless.

Plus he bombed a certain try hogging the ball. I like Lawrence, but he has to improve in the second half.

The Who said:
Plus he bombed a certain try hogging the ball. I like Lawrence, but he has to improve in the second half.

Why did Tom pass to Lawrence is the question?

Lawrence can motor...he was a former centre, but Snake and Wolfy either side you gotta be passing it BJ!

Yeah. He is quick and would have seen the line. Lol rookie error but still less than twenty games in.

136 metres, 34 tackles. I will forgive him for dropping old mate on his head and bombing a try.

http://www.nrl.com/eagle-lawrence-only-just-hitting-his-straps/tabid/10874/newsid/71419/default.aspx

“But I think we got more than that. Because he hasn’t played much footy he still has a lot of improvement left in him plus his body is in great shape because it hasn’t been through as much physical punishment as the guys that have been around longer. We see him as having a big future at this club over the coming years.”

Yeah he will cop a grade 2 careless tackle. He should only get a week with an early plea. Fa'oso in to cover his absence.

Horo should be fine.

Joe will be out, that was a nasty concussion. SO sene-lefao prob in the team.

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah he will cop a grade 2 careless tackle. He should only get a week with an early plea. Fa'oso in to cover his absence.

Horo should be fine.

Has anyone seen the hyphen play? I presume he'll play reserves tomorrow.

The Who said:
Eagles2nv said:

Horo should be fine.

Has anyone seen the hyphen play? I presume he'll play reserves tomorrow.

Yeah he plays well. I still think that chee-kam is probably the better player, but tooves knows what he is doing.

susan said:
I love the bloke but he will copping a lot more than 1 week.

How many did She-Rex get last year for his cartwheel tackle on the Sharks player? BJ's wasn't as bad as that one.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6