Laurie Daley's Prediction and rating for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Backs..........7.5/10
Forwards.....7.5/10
Depth..........6.5/10
Big Four.......6.5/10
Goalkicking..7.0/10
Total...........35/50
Predicted Finish..........9th

lowdown: Manly have recruited well, but they need to get the best from their players. Matt Orford must earn his money because he has been inconsistant. If he can produce the football that we know he can, he is quite capable of leading Manly into the finals again. A question mark remains over their five-eighth and Hooker.

Fair enough sounding explanation concealing a gutless & biased wankerism tinged with a hidden agenda.

Thats just my pure heavenly and perfectly aligned opinion of course.

how dare he not back manly to come first. what a wanker I hate him.

9th. But we came 8th last season and we have a better team. I would have thought he could have at least said 8th again.

Anyway the question mark over hooker isnt that we have no one to play the position, is which of the players do you use. We have a number of good and possibly good options.

5/8th on the other hand....

9th. But we came 8th last season and we have a better team. I would have thought he could have at least said 8th again.
We overachieved last year! :blah:

A fair summation in most areas. I am happy for us to be a surprise packet again!

Daley is a westie bigot ! :lol:

Hooker is not a position of concern with Monnas, ballin and Dunley.

I agree that 5/8 is a concern but so are the prop and one centre position - who will play alongside Bell?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4