Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What about the specific grounds of his oft repeated ability to completely disrupt a football team?

Then that is what you assess him on. I think I said 'if he fails to perform or fails to behave correctly, in the context of that role'. Assess him based on his involvement in the game. Stuff outside is not our business and if he acts criminally, allow the courts to deal with it.

Small example was a client I had, a young Indigenous Australian lad, convicted several times, gaoled on occasions, for car theft. Doing it since he was a kid. But he was one of the best didgeridoo players I've ever heard, truly very clever. His criminal actions didn't stop him performing before audiences, prominent people, politicians even, because he was so good at it. They knew his criminal tendencies, but that didn't stop them enjoying his art.

Then that is what you assess him on. I think I said 'if he fails to perform or fails to behave correctly, in the context of that role'. Assess him based on his involvement in the game. Stuff outside is not our business and if he acts criminally, allow the courts to deal with it.

Small example was a client I had, a young Indigenous Australian lad, convicted several times, gaoled on occasions, for car theft. Doing it since he was a kid. But he was one of the best didgeridoo players I've ever heard, truly very clever. His criminal actions didn't stop him performing before audiences, prominent people, politicians even, because he was so good at it. They knew his criminal tendencies, but that didn't stop them enjoying his art.
Congratulations. I'd wager this is the first time the word "didgeridoo" has been used on the Silvertails Forum.
I'm wondering... when he was questioned by police about a car theft was his defence: "I didgeridoo it!"

On the weekend he ran for 200m, broke 12 tackles, made one line real, and scored a try. As a Manly supporter who wants to see my team win, I have every toe and finger crossed in the hope he will be selected today ahead of Woods. My expectation is for Matthew to bring that form and aggression to first grade, ensuring Woods NEVER wears a Manly jersey again. If that happens I'll be happy.
Guess it all comes down to what you’re after and how important the result of a footy game is to you. I want to see Manly win, but I’d rather cop a loss than a win with Lodge in the team

Personally, I couldn’t care less if he ran for 1km and broke 100 tackles, winning the game of footy isn’t that important to me, I’d rather see a decent bloke having a go in our jumper than a piece of ****

If he’d shown 1 shred of remorse after what he did to that kid, I probably wouldn’t feel as strongly about it

If he’d shown 1 shred of remorse after what he did to that kid, I probably wouldn’t feel as strongly about it
Going by your post . You sound like a person of high morals and ethics and I can empathize with how strongly you must feel .
But Maybe he did feel and show remorse . We can not say for certain that he did not .

I’m not for one minute suggesting that it’s a fact Gus Gould is leveraging with the Fainu’s by visiting Manase in jail, but geez it sure smells like it.

the family has never been affiliated with a ‘Gould’ run club, so as far as I know, there is no prior relationship there? Yet he claims to be ‘mentoring’ them now?

Bizarre!

It certainly reads like he is attempting to build a relationship with them in the hope they’ll end up at the Dogs. Of course, there is nothing wrong with attempting to sign free agents, but using their jailed brother as pawn in the game (if that’s what he is indeed doing), that’s weak and I hope the family see through it for what it (potentially) could be.

Congratulations. I'd wager this is the first time the word "didgeridoo" has been used on the Silvertails Forum.
I'm wondering... when he was questioned by police about a car theft was his defence: "I didgeridoo it!"

Actually he said 'did I blow it again?' but fair dinkum as they say, I was mesmerized by his playing which he offered to do with only myself and his mother present. Remarkable control and variations of sound. Have never heard its like.

Actually he said 'did I blow it again?' but fair dinkum as they say, I was mesmerized by his playing which he offered to do with only myself and his mother present. Remarkable control and variations of sound. Have never heard its like.
Did these skills help him make friends in the big house?

I’m not for one minute suggesting that it’s a fact Gus Gould is leveraging with the Fainu’s by visiting Manase in jail, but geez it sure smells like it.

the family has never been affiliated with a ‘Gould’ run club, so as far as I know, there is no prior relationship there? Yet he claims to be ‘mentoring’ them now?

Bizarre!

It certainly reads like he is attempting to build a relationship with them in the hope they’ll end up at the Dogs. Of course, there is nothing wrong with attempting to sign free agents, but using their jailed brother as pawn in the game (if that’s what he is indeed doing), that’s weak and I hope the family see through it for what it (potentially) could be.
Gus is just playing the long game

My guess is he will direct them to the Dolphins to develop under Wayne (if he is sticking around in some capacity) then if they develop he will try sign them later

Bizarre!

"It's more mentoring at the moment than actually recruitment"

Yeah right ...........

Did these skills help him make friends in the big house?

Now MF76, I think you're confusing skills with social connections.

Let me suggest a comparison. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson , as a result of deafness in one ear, chest problems and being a problem stutterer all his life, struggled at school because of severe shyness, debilitating hallucinatory migraine, epilepsy and he struggled socially. He was tutored at home and was found to be very talented, but there were suspicions he could only effectively relate with young children, especially young girls. He became an expert mathematician, a deacon of the Church. Never married. Was thought at one time a suspect of the Jack the Ripper Murders. Multiple psychological disorders including ADHD. But as a writer he wrote a couple of the most loved stories ever told and for that he is admired despite the other issues. His pen name was Lewis Carroll. Would we ever throw away Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass because of his other issues?

Now MF76, I think you're confusing skills with social connections.

Let me suggest a comparison. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson , as a result of deafness in one ear, chest problems and being a problem stutterer all his life, struggled at school because of severe shyness, debilitating hallucinatory migraine, epilepsy and he struggled socially. He was tutored at home and was found to be very talented, but there were suspicions he could only effectively relate with young children, especially young girls. He became an expert mathematician, a deacon of the Church. Never married. Was thought at one time a suspect of the Jack the Ripper Murders. Multiple psychological disorders including ADHD. But as a writer he wrote a couple of the most loved stories ever told and for that he is admired despite the other issues. His pen name was Lewis Carroll. Would we ever throw away Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass because of his other issues?
Hmm. Do you believe he took mind altering drugs?
It would explain a lot of what he wrote and How he came up with the fantasy worlds.
His logical puzzles are indeed very deep. I enjoy them but have to read them several times before I even know what I've just read.

"It's more mentoring at the moment than actually recruitment"

Yeah right ...........
Gus moves more than most removal companies. He's unlikely to be at Canterbury for much longer and will probably pop up at Doesn'tmatta next. Wherever there is a buck to be made . . .

The club needs to explain to the members why we are forcing the Fainu's out of the club and signing rubbish hacks instead

On a mission to destroy the club Seibold, Mestrov and Penn

Noke Fainu
Ray Stubbs yeah we would love to stay with manly been loyal since day one but it’s the club that’s telling us to look around so we can’t control that it sucks tho..

Hmm. Do you believe he took mind altering drugs?
It would explain a lot of what he wrote and How he came up with the fantasy worlds.
His logical puzzles are indeed very deep. I enjoy them but have to read them several times before I even know what I've just read.

Story goes he had what's called Todd's Syndrome, that distorts perception (a bit like happens on this site...kidding). Unlikely it was drugs, more a mental disorder. Alice in Wonderland actually gives clues to the disorder in how Alice grows really tall then very small. He also suffered hallucinations and what's called Body Dysmorphia, which concerns a constant worry about minor characteristics on the body that they become obsessive about correcting. Much of Alice in Wonderland is a reflection of his condition. Fascinating stuff really. The books are remarkable constructions of a distorted sense of reality. Just read the two books again recently and they are quite profound in how they give a different slant as to how we see things. Love them.

Story goes he had what's called Todd's Syndrome, that distorts perception (a bit like happens on this site...kidding). Unlikely it was drugs, more a mental disorder. Alice in Wonderland actually gives clues to the disorder in how Alice grows really tall then very small. He also suffered hallucinations and what's called Body Dysmorphia, which concerns a constant worry about minor characteristics on the body that they become obsessive about correcting. Much of Alice in Wonderland is a reflection of his condition. Fascinating stuff really. The books are remarkable constructions of a distorted sense of reality. Just read the two books again recently and they are quite profound in how they give a different slant as to how we se things. Love them.
Have you attempted hiz puzzles?
His other writings were something else.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10