Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Two first grade coaches (Seibs and Flanno) have seen him up close this year don't want him.

Maybe that's telling.
I'm still not convinced that the label "first grade coaches" should be applied to either Seibs or Flanno…

Even so, we've all seen enough of Samuela this season to know he belongs in the NRL. And at the start of the year, Seibs was picking Samuela as the player most likely to break through this season.

There is no doubt that both brothers are very talented. We're not letting them go (if indeed we do end up letting them go) because they lack talent. It's cap-related, or manager-related, or win-now-related, or something-else-related. But it ain't because they're not good at rugby league.

There is no doubt that both brothers are very talented. We're not letting them go (if indeed we do end up letting them go) because they lack talent. It's cap-related, or manager-related, or win-now-related, or something-else-related. But it ain't because they're not good at rugby league.
I guess that’s why I said they’ve “seen them up close”.

I'd expect at a bear minimum, if we are releasing the boys to the Dolphins, Titans or Tigers, there's something of value (NOT a washed up forward either) coming back the other way.

If not, it's a failure by recruitment and management.

It’s pretty obvious what’s happening with the Fainu’s. We can’t carry Latu’s $$$ on next year’s cap if he is not playing FG. It’s akin to playing with a smaller cap than the rest of the NRL. The deal wasn’t brokered by Mestrov and Seibs, it was something arranged with the Fulton clan a couple of years ago. They don’t think it’s smart business and want to assemble a squad that they believe will challenge for a premiership next year. Brooks is ready and Latu is not.

There are enough other deficiencies in the squad to address and we need money to do that. So Latu makes way and the money is spent elsewhere. Then you’ve got Sammy who is clearly ready to play firsts and can demand more coin. We are flush for edge forwards already signed long-term, thus he has to make way. It’s not a case of the club being blind to their talents, it’s a cap problem. The end.
Ha the voice of reason , waste of your time though watch this get shot down in flames.

A bear minimum??
Old habits die hard I guess 🤣
Is this a bear minimum?

1688714033181.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14