Latrell Mitchell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s arrogant and his posturing means I will not tune into a Souths game for the remainder of the season.
I'm with you cant stand him and wont watch him , hes the only player in sths, media blow that much smoke up his arse it ****s me .
Would hate to see him in Manly .
There i said it..

If Mitchell came to Manly today I would be cheering, but the bloke I would be happier about is his team mate Cam Murray.....anyways let's get back to reality and celebrate the Condon and tuilage signings....

If Mitchell came to Manly today I would be cheering, but the bloke I would be happier about is his team mate Cam Murray.....anyways let's get back to reality and celebrate the Condon and tuilage signings....

X 1000.

I might almost wet my pants with excitement if Murray ran on for us in 13. Ok, I slapped my face - back to reality.

Trell is a breath of fresh air. In a world of bland cookie cutter players he walks his own path and speaks his mind. Doesn't hurt that he is freak of a footballer. Don't always agree with what he says but admire his refusal to be put in a box.
Absolutely. I also get the sense he doesn’t take himself too seriously. Mundane on the other hand……

How good was the Trell-evision strip on Paulo! You won’t see better this season. Just tore it off him. Go the Trell!

Quality signings only here at Manly - like Sharon. :)

Watching this game I’m reminded that that traditional banjo-plucking, inbred Ozarks’ name ‘Latrell,’ translates into English (from blue-collared redneck) as ‘The Cat’.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4