Latest VRL trading thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If anyone would like some extra forwards I have Matt Bickerstaff & Scott Logan (Raiders) Michael Hodgson & James Stosic (Titans) and Stuart Webb (Bunnies) available to trade for a 5/8 and or halfback.

I'd be willing to give you Grant Rovelli... but not for any of them. I'd want someone of the same credentials (run on full time first grader)

I've got Jamie Soward but I don't think he'll get any time this season. A right waste of 145, 000 he was.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
The reason you have Scott Logan is because i let him go after round 1 ;)
The reason I have most of my squad is because they have been let go at some stage ;)

[/quote]

haha true. Your going along ok too.

You put up Price or Wiki and i'll start talking :D

I think someone snatched him up.

Word is that Tony Martin has stopped Goal Kicking and now Farkwitt is doing it for the warriors. hmmmm that could throw a spanner in the works for me.

I think someone snatched him up.

Word is that Tony Martin has stopped Goal Kicking and now Farkwitt is doing it for the warriors. hmmmm that could throw a spanner in the works for me.

Tony Martin is now available

I've got nothing left under my cap so I'd have to let someone go like soward. But theres no one decent to replace him with.

I'll be right though if I keep scoring 40 points a round.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4