Latest News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo link said:
vidmar you are a dirty liar

i spoke to Peter Bryant and Damien Smith last year

there are no sandwiches

theres turkish breads and wraps ;)

GASP!

Would have to be Turkish bread and wraps...we are the silvertails.....

i dont know how to bring outside topics from the daily tele  onto here but if some one does go look at daily telegraphs site theres a story there on storm & new limited apparently  its more than any one thought & they have no hope of retaining even 1 of the top four they wanted to.

Firstly, to introduce myself, I was often reader and occasional poster at MWSE. I came over here based on Mark's recommendation in an email and I've gotta say it's a s**t load more entertaining.

Now, I hate to get off the sandwiches thing and back to Sherlock, but I noticed he's a bit confused as to his 'source'. Firstly it was 'some fairfax journo's' then later on it was a 'source at the club' (I assume he meant the scum, not us). Maybe it's the same person, a Fairfax journo who works at the News Ltd-owned scum. That would be amusing, but unlikely.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184030.msg274456#msg274456 date=1279078235]
How does, and why would someone sharpen a pen?
Used to do it at school all the time, with a pencil sharpener.  Woudl then gush ink all over the place - resembling the messy, clumsy missives from Wiedler. 

Can Sherlock tell us if Mundines Manager (is is Khoder?) thinks Foran will re-sign with the club?
[/quote]

I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE HOWEVER UNTIL i GET RESPECT FROM u FOOLS LIKE MARK THE CAMEL JOCKEY U WILL HAVE TO WAIT ON THE FAT GREEKS PRESS RELEASE

I'm applying Sherlock's usual standard of spelling.  So these sandwiches are meatless?  Do they have caviar or something?

You've got to think that some of the posts and people that are being seen of late validate the concerns the club had regarding hosting a forum....

yes Vid, the joys of a forum where any luntic can post...I love debate....I love scoops...I love talking football....but at my stage in life being called a 'Camel Jockey' (whatever that connotation may mean) doesn't make me love posters like little mr shylock

vidmar link said:
You've got to think that some of the posts and people that are being seen of late validate the concerns the club had regarding hosting a forum....
oh yes lets get rid of the negativity and bring back the conga line of suckholes

vidmar link said:
Absolutely.  But there's a big difference between an official forum and a fan-based one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4