Latest from Danny Wielder on our halves - greater insight or more BS?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Danny the Worm has always had 3 favourite PR subjects for his column. Mundane, $BW and Mason. I'm not saying that Wilie is the source of his current dribble, but I wouldn't be straight out blaming Choc either.

It was palpable how happy our fan base was when Matai re-signed. Stevie is part of the family.

So how does it go if Daley or Kieran or both sign with an opposition club with a full season to play? I have been trying to imagine a scenario where Bob Fulton had announced he had signed with Easts for 1977 in February 1976. Can anyone imagine that?

I might ask my boss if he would think I'm fully motivated if I have signed up to join the opposition next year.

This should have been playing out in November.

As they say, common sense isn't.

I just love how people pick and choose to decide which bit of which story they believe. I wonder if some people even realise it when they do it, but there are plenty of posts where someone discredits a story as being obvious media BS with another story. People are picking and choosing what they want to believe based on a preconceived perception of the people/players involved.

I just love how people pick and choose to decide which bit of which story they believe. I wonder if some people even realise it when they do it, but there are plenty of posts where someone discredits a story as being obvious media BS with another story. People are picking and choosing what they want to believe based on a preconceived perception of the people/players involved.
Some people always will, but I don't think you should generalise. It's a forum where everyone has a right to a say. No need to be hurtful. I suspect the more intelligent of the members are the ones who can read a great many stories and combine that with their opinions to come up with a theory. For example, last year we had a great many stories about Watmough as agitator. Watmough used Weidler repeatedly to, in my opinion, agitate. Now Weidler comes out with an insider Manly story and it's not hard to jump to the conclusion that Watmough was the source, especially after his ranting this week. Of course it may be wrong, but where's the harm?

To put it simply- believe the good news, don't believe the bad..@:D

Some people always will, but I don't think you should generalise. It's a forum where everyone has a right to a say. No need to be hurtful. I suspect the more intelligent of the members are the ones who can read a great many stories and combine that with their opinions to come up with a theory. For example, last year we had a great many stories about Watmough as agitator. Watmough used Weidler repeatedly to, in my opinion, agitate. Now Weidler comes out with an insider Manly story and it's not hard to jump to the conclusion that Watmough was the source, especially after his ranting this week. Of course it may be wrong, but where's the harm?

I should have clarified my opening line with "some" people. I'm not disputing peoples rights to believe whatever they want and then to post it. My statement was just an observation that I find it amusing to read.

Considering I saw them having a chat together last night things might not be too irreparable between them.

Snake and DCE.
Yeah. Snake called DCE an overpriced little C..eagle.:D
Love them both and really hope DCE stays.
Last year there were times of happy interaction between them when celebrating tries. Can't be best buds with all your workmates though.
Istant friendships and hero worship only happens at parra.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2