Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RL Gronk said:
The honeymoon is over at belmore. I was made aware of a massive disagreement between Hasler and Greenberg. Apparently Greenberg wanted to let the media in the rooms after the grand final only for hasler to over rule him and not let them in.

Hasler is also livid with the way everything was hyped during the week and thinks it went to the players heads. Things aren't as good as they seem between des and Todd and 2013 could be interesting.

IF true, you'd think Hasler would now have Greenberg by the balls considering what he's achieved in 12 months.

Could be interesting...

What is it with this Mad Monday thing anyway? Seems weirdly strange blokes dressing up as girls or 'super-heroes'. Does this take place in any other working environment? Time to put it to bed and just have a few drinks and think about the loss. I'll be interested to see the if the NRL have the balls to call out this low-life scummy club. Treating female journos in that way is stupid and such a poor look for a sport hoping to take the high moral ground with the way it treats females. Don't we have a weekend of games to highlight responsible behaviour towards women, or is that only in PNG.

"It's incredible to think back to '08," he says. "We made a very conscious decision that we don't just recruit on skill and talent.

"We recruit on character and values. That's how normal people in the business world hire the best personnel.

"Why should we be any different. I know we've got to win footy games but ultimately you are building a club and a team."

"These guys were obviously extremely talented footballers but they are also genuinely good men with strong family values," Greenberg said. "They come with a dedication to work in the community.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/monday-buzz-how-dogs-bred-success/story-fn7r8vs2-1226463483927

The last 48 hours have just about made up for the empty feeling I had after our grand final win last year.

Guzzler said:
Chip and Chase said:
How stupid do you have to be to turn up to a Mad Monday grogfest the day after they've lost a GF and expect intelligent comments ? Do we really need to see footage of men dressed as Superheroes drunk out of their minds ? Just let them blow off some steam in peace. It's not like they were out in public making Slaters of themselves.

Whilst I tend to agree the bloody player/players in question would have been better served to keep their mouths shut.

Exactly right. Thats what the fans over at TK fail to realise. No one makes those blokes yell out the window at the reporter. Shut the window and forget about them! Deadset morons these blokes.

On another note... HOW BORING DOES IT LOOK! I have seen a better mad monday put on by the women of the CWA after the Easter Show!

How is it that The Swans can go on a 2 day bender, meet and greet their fans, talk to media with respect and not cause any problems? Maybe it's their "No dickheads policy".

Chip and Chase said:
Pictures of players urinnating on the oval is an immediate $220 fine for urinating in public

Do these photo's exist ?

Front page of the DT website now. Not sure how to copy the picture in but here is the link

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/

555479-dogs.jpg

If they are not urinating they are doing a good impersonation

If they are not urinating they are doing a good impersonation

Napper said:
RL Gronk said:
The honeymoon is over at belmore. I was made aware of a massive disagreement between Hasler and Greenberg. Apparently Greenberg wanted to let the media in the rooms after the grand final only for hasler to over rule him and not let them in.

Hasler is also livid with the way everything was hyped during the week and thinks it went to the players heads. Things aren't as good as they seem between des and Todd and 2013 could be interesting.

IF true, you'd think Hasler would now have Greenberg by the balls considering what he's achieved in 12 months.

Could be interesting...

At least greenburg would be happy that it is Hasler and not Graham

LOL. There are some wasted looking individuals there. Did Jonatahn Wright go as Mr Bean ?

manlywarringah said:
Wait for "joe the cameraman" get wheeled out as the person who said those things and not one of the players!

Exactly, they will just blame it on some ancillary staff, not on the playing roster and hope it will all go away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

manlywarringah said:
Wait for "joe the cameraman" get wheeled out as the person who said those things and not one of the players!

Obviously the remarks shouldn't have been made but I also think there was no need for the media to be there filming through holes in fences etc. Surely the media can leave a club alone one day a year.

Quote from the article posted by Jimmy Jazz.....

"THIS is Canterbury's official team photo from 2008.

They finished with the wooden spoon and not one of the 26 players in the picture is still at Belmore."

Bred not bought ? You have to be f*&king kidding.

Greenturd will probably attempt to restore some credibility to this abomination of a club by making a cash donation Camp Quality, it was this organisation that he crawled to in the past to try and give his club some respectability

They were drunk young men who had been on an emotional roller coaster for a week and a half and had probably not slept well for at least a week and had definitely not slept for a day and a half.
None of us would be making sensible decisions in that state let alone throwing in copious amounts of alcohol.

But saying that the female journalists sent there by their bosses deserved to be abused in the way that they were is sailing very close to saying that women deserve to be assaulted because of their choice of clothing.

The misogyny on this site never ceases to repulse me. Obviously not a lot of fathers of little girls involved.

Top End Eagle said:
They were drunk young men who had been on an emotional roller coaster for a week and a half and had probably not slept well for at least a week and had definitely not slept for a day and a half.
None of us would be making sensible decisions in that state let alone throwing in copious amounts of alcohol.

But saying that the female journalists sent there by their bosses deserved to be abused in the way that they were is sailing very close to saying that women deserve to be assaulted because of their choice of clothing.

The misogyny on this site never ceases to repulse me. Obviously not a lot of fathers of little girls involved.

Agreed. Even as a 22 year old male I know we have moved on from the Middle Ages.

They were all painted as paragons of virtue by everyone who cared to listen to Greenberg, for weeks all we heard was how Greenberg had singlehandedly turned this club around, and is now a shining example of what a successful football club should be.
But guess what!, it was only skin deep, for years now, and even after being proved innocent, Brett Stewert had to put up with "rapist" taunts from their ignorant supporters, so I'm loving all of this.

Top End Eagle said:

Well it was only a couple of them who didn't make sensible decisions, so saying that "none of us would be making sensible decisions" is just a 100% not true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4