Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only thing more disappointing than seeing the latest stain on our great game perpetuated by the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs is the lack of the fans ability or rationale to see that this is not acceptable behaviour.

"We're the victims! It's a media beat -up, It's trial by media." they cry.

All claims that they forget and indeed encourage whenever a Manly player is up in front of judiciary.

Now apparently biting another players ear isn't enough to have to front the Judiciary on time. Oh no, they have an awards night on Wednesday which is much more important, and so everything gets put back till Thursday.

The media beat up against manly from our benefit of the doubt try against the cowboys apparently is more deserving than the media stories about the dogs behaviour over the last few days. How quickly they forget the DT's and other media outlets preferential treatment every season (not to mention the refs not penalising the obstruction play).

It's just so good to be an Eagle, and not a dog.

ManlyBacker said:
Napper said:
Players involve should be fined, suspended + club fined 100k + a furrher 100k for the biting issue.

Triple demerit points for GF week - woops, wrong administration :(

Well we get fined 200k for a guy having a few beers and a brawl at brookie. so surely this is just as bad if not worse.

Much worse and you know what will happen ........nothing.

Why?

Because its not that thug club Manly!!!

'Dealt with internally' better not be the only outcome. The ARLC better throw the book at them. Theres no place in the game for that crap. 'dealt with internally' He says. Would have been nice if Snake was given that luxury.

Lol that Nine sent a Court reporter to cover Bulldogs Mad Monday celebrations. Maybe Nine is not as stupid as we thought!!

Rather than Erin, the Footballers Friend.

Regarding this stuff, all I can say is:

"This must be what they mean by…poetic justice…."

How stupid do you have to be to turn up to a Mad Monday grogfest the day after they've lost a GF and expect intelligent comments ? Do we really need to see footage of men dressed as Superheroes drunk out of their minds ? Just let them blow off some steam in peace. It's not like they were out in public making Slaters of themselves.

Chip and Chase said:
How stupid do you have to be to turn up to a Mad Monday grogfest the day after they've lost a GF and expect intelligent comments ? Do we really need to see footage of men dressed as Superheroes drunk out of their minds ? Just let them blow off some steam in peace. It's not like they were out in public making Slaters of themselves.

Whilst I tend to agree the bloody player/players in question would have been better served to keep their mouths shut.

Chip and Chase said:

Agreed

They send their reporter there to get exactly this type of story, and they succeeded

Not that it's condoning anything that went on though, they should have known better, but if a club wants to have their mad monday and tell the media not to turn up, well if the media turn up, they cop what they cop and shouldn't be a big issue because they shouldn't have been there in the 1st place

Chan 9 should NEVER have sent in a remale reporter, asking for trouble

BUT

The Dogs management should never have allowed their players to get in a position where the media could have turned up.

Sounds like the error in judgement a certain Manly Media Manager made at the start of 2009 doesn't it!!

Chip and Chase said:

Belmore oval is owned by Canterbury council and and can be used by the public similar to brookie oval. It is a public area and not privately owned by the club

They should have held their end of year function locked away in a privately owned area. I doubt that we have ever held a mad monday at brookie oval?

Pictures of players urinnating on the oval is an immediate $220 fine for urinating in public.

I really don't care about a few players throwing abuse at some journo when they were told to stay away. Or a few dumb ass fans burning Storm shirts/flags whatever. What really pisses me is that there is no hysterical outcry from the usual suspects in the media unless it involves a certain Maroon and white club with a bird emblem. Where is Paul C, Rothfool, Mike Colesore, Geriatric Roy, the dribbling Bear Gibbon or Bourbon Beccy in all this. Why aren't they shouting hysterics from every piece of toilet paper they wrote their articles on. No we can't upset the golden club of the year can we otherwise a few of their supporters might start burning their cars and offices as well.

Chip and Chase said:
Pictures of players urinnating on the oval is an immediate $220 fine for urinating in public

Do these photo's exist ?

ManlyVsBulldogs2.jpg

So let's get this straight, one of their players has "allegedly" bitten an opponent in the grand final, the dogs then ban the media from their dressing room after the game, then bad press regarding fans arrest and storm jumper burning, then some players on mad Monday fall into a trap set by scorned journo's and hurl mysoginistic abuse at said journo's.

All I can do is laugh, they stuffed our celebrations last year and even ths year with no title, they have got major issues and are once again in the ewes for all the wrong reasons.

It also gives me great joy to think of all the the dogs fans that turned up here espousing the virtues of their club, one guy in particular, only to see all this unfold. Hope it gets worse before it gets better bulldogs, much worse.

Thinking of toddles and Desmond squirming also gives me great joy. Trash club.

tookey said:
Chip and Chase said:

Belmore oval is owned by Canterbury council and and can be used by the public similar to brookie oval. It is a public area and not privately owned by the club

They should have held their end of year function locked away in a privately owned area. I doubt that we have ever held a mad monday at brookie oval?

Pictures of players urinnating on the oval is an immediate $220 fine for urinating in public.

They're only allowed to train on the edge of the field right? The soccer club will be angry!

Chip and Chase said:

Parra got the spoon. They were filmed during mad monday and didbt carry on like that.

NRL players are taught how to deal with media and are in the spotlight every day. There are no excuses.

The honeymoon is over at belmore. I was made aware of a massive disagreement between Hasler and Greenberg. Apparently Greenberg wanted to let the media in the rooms after the grand final only for hasler to over rule him and not let them in.

Hasler is also livid with the way everything was hyped during the week and thinks it went to the players heads. Things aren't as good as they seem between des and Todd and 2013 could be interesting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4