Latest annoying Storm tactic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't get me started...It annoys the hell out of me to see the call of held and it is usually Smith coming in immediately at the legs and collapsing the player just after the call of held and gains their defence extra seconds....

This is so true. Always the third into a tackle to slow the play and potentially injure a player, then never runs the ball so he can never be tackled himself.

I am very disappointed that they are allowed to get away with it. Poor refereeing has been happening for years. Referees are human and I reckon they just don't like some teams. I expect quite a few of the current crop don't like us. Bring back impartial and brilliant referees like Hartley and West!

This is so true. Always the third into a tackle to slow the play and potentially injure a player, then never runs the ball so he can never be tackled himself.

He got crunched in a tackle last night when he couldn't find anyone to pass to & the commentators said exactly that.

Even Slater jokingly said "he wont be happy about that!"

And what dies everyone think of Maloney's tactic of throwing opposition players boots away? I'm surprised he's allowed to get away with it. It's a grubby act and should be against the spirit of the game. If only punch ups were still allowed. If they were then he wouldn't do it!

What’s even worse than the cheating itself, is the way Scam and the boys smirk/wink, and move about with complete smugness after the act.

They would have to be close to the worst spirited sports team to ever grace a professional arena in the history of Australian sport.

It's an interesting discussion. I haven't yet met a single league fan that supports one of the other 15 clubs that has anything but utter disdain for the filth and their tactics. Greenberg carry's on about bringing the game into disrepute and then commends this pack of cheats and the stain they are on the game.

I note that only Qld fans are fans of scam when he is playing for Qld. Now that's at an end I wonder how much they will like his tactics now. One of the most glorious moments in life was being at the 2008 GF and wildly booing the POS when his face flashed up on the big screen...…...absolute gold.

Bellamy has been an abomination for the game. The day he retires might signal the beginning of a Rugby League renaissance. My fear is that he has been so utterly rewarded for his disgraceful antics that others may seek to pick up the baton.

It's an interesting discussion. I haven't yet met a single league fan that supports one of the other 15 clubs that has anything but utter disdain for the filth and their tactics. Greenberg carry's on about bringing the game into disrepute and then commends this pack of cheats and the stain they are on the game.

I note that only Qld fans are fans of scam when he is playing for Qld. Now that's at an end I wonder how much they will like his tactics now. One of the most glorious moments in life was being at the 2008 GF and wildly booing the POS when his face flashed up on the big screen...…...absolute gold.

Bellamy has been an abomination for the game. The day he retires might signal the beginning of a Rugby League renaissance. My fear is that he has been so utterly rewarded for his disgraceful antics that others may seek to pick up the baton.

There are a few who learnt under Bellamy out coaching and assisting now, so it is likely.

What’s even worse than the cheating itself, is the way Scam and the boys smirk/wink, and move about with complete smugness after the act.

They would have to be close to the worst spirited sports team to ever grace a professional arena in the history of Australian sport.

That's why I loved watching them lose the GF last year. They were losing their lollies in the second half and it was glorious.

I just don't bother watching any game that involves the scum
It's a bit of like sticking your head in the sand but I'd rather suffocate then watching that scum

And what dies everyone think of Maloney's tactic of throwing opposition players boots away? I'm surprised he's allowed to get away with it. It's a grubby act and should be against the spirit of the game. If only punch ups were still allowed. If they were then he wouldn't do it!
Especially when the bloke’s foot could still be in the boot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7