Late injury news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Here is the latest news from both the Sea Eagles and Raiders camps:

Manly prop Jason King has received a final clearance to make his return from a chest injury against Canberra at Brookvale Oval on Sunday.

That means someone else in coach Des Hasler's 18-man squad will miss out. One option would be for Luke Williamson to start at hooker with nominated rake Chad Randall being 18th man. !dance: !dance: !dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Canberra have question marks over centre Craig Frawley (calf) and interchange forward Michael Weyman (ankle). Coach Matthew Elliott has six reserves as a precaution.

Hopefully those 2 players are injured and des follows this advice - we saw it in round 1 and chad hasnt done anything to prove it was a bad move.

I would like to see a another late change - Hicks into the centres & Creary on the wing but I doubt that will be happening.

youve seen him play wing??

Well Glen Stuart ****s on matai so we better put him on the wing.

I honestly dont understand why Stewart isnt on the bench anyway. Why are we constantly running 2 hookers???? In this day they should be 80min players!

IMO: Stewart for Randal.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 15 2005, 01:00PM ]</span>

No I have not seen Matai play on the wing, but he will handle it. I have seen Creary and he just doesn't seem up too NRL standard in my opinion. Looks like we are stuck with Stepho in the centres anyway.

matai looks nothing like a winger to me - steppa would be a better winger IMO.

Creary goes well on the wing and covered for Hoppas broken leg in 2003.

I think Randall getting dropped would be a good thing. He has been very poor and Williamson will stiffen us up in the early exchanges.

I hope we're not throwing money at Randall trying to re-sign him. He can stay and play PL for $25k IMHO.

I did happen to notice terry randal sitting on the side line at the St George match.

Im just wondering how much influence this is having to keep him in a role that should be occupied by "1" 80 min player.

A majority of NRL teams are playing with 2 hookers. It's just that we're better off with Willo at hooker and Dunley on the bench than havin g pretty boy preening himslef and missing tackles in the first 30.

If he does get "ommitted" I wonder if he will a run in P/L or sit on the bench carrying the drinks like Brett Lee. As for Terry I would prefer him to playing at 50 yrs of age than Chad.

A majority of NRL teams are playing with 2 hookers. It's just that we're better off with Willo at hooker and Dunley on the bench than havin g pretty boy preening himslef and missing tackles in the first 30.

Let him go and practice his blue steel pose in PL 8) 8) 8) .

With any luck thats what will happen this week.

With Ballin showing promise i hope they will not be chomping at the bit to sign randall

They should be stitching up Monas & Hecks before they even start thinking about retaining Chad.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4