Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
A couple of close run games this week made for some nail biting finishes. Luckily for some the Storm and Rabbits held on. There would have been some nervous moments for the Sharks tippers at half time last night as well.

But in the end we only had another 4 fall by the wayside this week. So we are down to 26, as listed in the updated post at the top of the thread.

This week's poll will be updated with Round 15 games tomorrow. With Origin on next week there will only be 3 games to choose from, which will make it tough. Good luck to those left standing.

OK the Poll has been updated for Round 15. Only 6 teams to choose from this week because of Origin split round.

Don't forget you can't pick the same team you picked last week, which will only affect you punters who tipped the Bunnies, Raiders and the Roosters.

Good luck to those left standing.

Clint said:
CAMBO said:
So is it poor form to be hoping the titans, knights and warriors all win today :D

Absolutely not. I will definitely be going for the knights. But I would have been going for the knights irrespective of the last man standing comp. Cooper Cronk being out certainly helps the cause too.

@Clint

Loving your description under your username!!!*

*This message will be edited when you change it something 'bad.'

:p

:cool::D

That's a good question. I hadn't really thought about that. Let's see what happens first. Hopefully Souths will win ;)

If we all get knocked out this week, than I will come up with some random way of determining the winner from the final 26.

Week 3 Votes as below

Bulldogs 30.77%
captainskin, dowdz, eagle66, ManlyBacker, mickqld, OneEyedEagle, Stiffi, stoodamire, Volley
Roosters 0%
Tigers 0%
Raiders 7.69%
rmd, Utility Player
Eels 0%
Rabbitohs* 61.54%
ALinda, Andrew.., CAMBO, Canteen Worker, Chip and Chase, Clint, Corso_Pete, Frank, Manly To Win!, mosto, SeaEagleRock8, ssar, StuBoot, TWO DOGS, vidmar

oh crap i thought i put mine in, looks like i forgot.

Was taking Souths like most of the others.

Despite the disappointment of not getting close to such a great prize I have really enjoyed this comp.
Thanks C&C for all the organisation, PM reminders, polls, updates etc!
@"Chip and Chase"

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8