Lame - Orford doesn't do the press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe not the place, but maybe time for some home truths.  I can imagine players getting quite pissed off with the little c.

No argument with his intent, just his application DSM.

That sort of thing does nothing but let the opposition know they are well over the top of you when the team starts bickering.

Ive had a few non manly fans saying that was the best thing Watmough has done all year, seems people on here are not the only ones thinking Orford isnt pulling his weight

Good on Choc. Did what i wanted to do all year.

Orford was rubbish. Along with the two Williams lads.. They both need dropping. Farrar to the wing next week.. with Robbo and hopefully if Brett is ready to full back. If hes not then one of the williams has to go and its not as clear cut as to which one anymore. (for the wrong reasons)

Lyon back to centre.. Foran back to 5/8. Ring the changes Des.

They weren't arguing about Ox's form, he was telling Ox to bring something to the attention of the referee...don't read too much into it.

while we are at it, Cherry Evans isn't up to nrl, his defence is supect, and he ain't that quick, kicks good though, Hodkinson is more talented,

Farrar was missing last night, he really is a standard nrl player, like what we had before we got good (ferris, mcdougall, type) I am hearing that Cowboy fans reckon they now got best deal with Bani!!

It has to be stewie, robbo, mattai, lyon, dave williams, foran or bailey and ox,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6