Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK optimist hat on: Lawton does 2 x 20, the start of the game and a period in which we need to defend strong and long. Weekes does big minutes and plays an electrifying running game. Comes out Manly by 14 as our forwards do the big hits in the middle!

Agree and Has lawman ever played 80mins in first grade? Serious question. I doubt he had tbh so Weekes will need to practice those passes as he’ll see more time tonight. The Frog is a big loss.
Not sure, his only played 25 games for us, I based my thinking around the way his game was developing just prior to his ACL, he kind of strikes me as a Reuben Cotter type, the similarities are uncanny, let’s just hope KL comes back, finds his groove and becomes as good as Cotter for us.

Not sure, his only played 25 games for us, I based my thinking around the way his game was developing just prior to his ACL, he kind of strikes me as a Reuben Cotter type, the similarities are uncanny, let’s just hope KL comes back, finds his groove and becomes as good as Cotter for us.
I actually like Lawman, just interested to see how he goes at 9 as it seemed he was turning into more of a backrower. If Frog is out for any period of time I hope they get Gordon up into the 9

I dont like it when Froggy is out. Too much pressure on Jake to do 50 tackles instead of 35.

I do like Lawton but I think it will be a tough night for us.

Souths by 14. Too much strike right across the field for mine.

I dont like it when Froggy is out. Too much pressure on Jake to do 50 tackles instead of 35.

I do like Lawton but I think it will be a tough night for us.

Souths by 14. Too much strike right across the field for mine.
They gotta win the middle first Bob and that will be tough for the bunnies tonight. Croker helped our cause there as well. I was confident with the Frog in. His out really evens it up imo.

They gotta win the middle first Bob and that will be tough for the bunnies tonight. Croker helped our cause there as well. I was confident with the Frog in. His out really evens it up imo.
We have a real opportunity to dominate field position. If we win the penalty and error counts we will dominate the scoreboard.

They are going to find it really hard containing our Big Boys particularly in the first 30 minutes. Throw in our X Factors - Schuster and Weekes and a fit and firing Turbo who would be aching to unleash now he has his fitness and confidence back I really think the prize is there for the taking tonight. If we can put in a good solid 75-80% performance we will win quite comfortably, perhaps by 10-16 points.

And if we get our completions up and over 80% it will be a 18-25 point margin in our favour.

I am expecting us to be up by 10-12 at half time with a pretty even, low scoring game in the second half.

I originally tipped us to win 28-20

I have now revised that to 30 - 18 in our favour.

:)

That would see us dead even with the Broncos at the top of the table but technically 2nd based upon our average points leaked per game.

Edit --------- Oops sorry, I thought I was in the game day thread with my last 2 posts. hahaha

Last edited:
Now if we really come out firing and belt their forwards into submission this game could really turn very ugly for the Bunnies. If we get up by 16+ at any stage and the Rabbitohs are forced to play their hand and it doesn't pay off well we could be seeing a massive win somewhere in the vicinity of 38-12 or 40-10 in our favour. ;)

I actually like Lawman, just interested to see how he goes at 9 as it seemed he was turning into more of a backrower. If Frog is out for any period of time I hope they get Gordon up into the 9
Des played him that way, think where pretty settled in the BR for now barring injury.

I‘m also looking forward to seeing young Gordie come in, but his going to need support, can’t see him managing 80 especially week in week out, sad to say but KL may force Weekes out of 14, as our starting 9 to help Gordie and providing that extra utility value.
I hope Weekes has a blinder tonight, I want him in our side somewhere, too much potential to leave out or loose altogether.

Last edited:
Des played him that way, think where pretty settled in the BR for now barring injury.

I‘m also looking forward to seeing young Gordie come in, but his going to need support, can’t see him managing 80 especially week in week out, sad to say but KL may force Weekes out of 14, as our starting 9 to help Gordie and providing that extra utility value.
I hope Weekes has a blinder tonight, I want him in our side somewhere, too much potential to leave out or loose altogether.
If Croker out for any period of time, might be room for both Weekes and lawman in the bench - as long as we have 2 other big bodies. We have 3 props starting anyway, lawman can cover backrow, 9 etc. Weekes an c factor and cover for a number of positions in the backs. If Croker out get Gordie in, with Law helping him out off the bench.

They are without a few good forwards like Arrow, Mitchell, Kinight, Havilli etc but still look very strong.

Last years best and fairest was sorely missed last night, his ability to shift the ball long on both sides of the ruck is sometimes overlooked. Makes our boys work a little easier and the defenders a bit harder and cleans up in defense time and time again. Fingers crossed he is not out for too long.

Does anyone know the extent of Lachlan's injury last night?. Didn't look too good coming of the field.

Gee he works hard and plays above his weight. what he lacks in pace and crisp delivery he returns in defence in spades. Very gutsy young man.
Indeed he is but I do think we need a bit more in that space, whether that is a player (hopegully Gordie) working in tandom with him or a upgrade at some stage

Does anyone know the extent of Lachlan's injury last night?. Didn't look too good coming of the field.

Seibold said it was just a burner and is not an issue.

He is such a vital cog in our side, I think we will have him at 9 for some time.

I know this will not please the Froggy Haters here, but what he lacks is service from dummy half he makes up for in defence. Again his job is made so much easier with Paseka, Aloia and Toff doing sterling jobs.

Seibold said it was just a burner and is not an issue.

He is such a vital cog in our side, I think we will have him at 9 for some time.

I know this will not please the Froggy Haters here, but what he lacks is service from dummy half he makes up for in defence. Again his job is made so much easier with Paseka, Aloia and Toff doing sterling jobs.
Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4