Lachlan Croker ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thing is he has played behind a good pack and he had all the things in the world going for him he should have grabbed the opportunity with both arms but failed. Its sad as he has something but he feels very much in the Monaghan mould

My concern would be who else have we got. We have all our money tied up. What are we hoping for a miracle? Its not going to happen. We need to build on what we have and give him game time. Do we have a choice? See this has been our problem for a long time we have no stability in the side swapping players around without enough time to get settled. That's why we have no attack because no one is settled. Walker has been a pain in the ass and has played what? a handful of games. Well stuff me where do you guys think our problem s lay.We have no money to do what the roosters are doing and why??????? but instead start pointing the finger at someone who has only played a handful of games that is not his fault.**** me it makes me wonder if anyone would want to stay at manly let alone play first grade. Des needs to sort it out simple as that.I say keep him in the side unless des knows someone better then its up to him to sort it out.But this swapping around has been going on way too long now. Maybe we need to head down the road that the broncos are and shame our faces a little longer to be able to benefit later on as our youngsters grow.We are robbing peter to pay paul and have been doing so since before barrett took over.Money and good management does the talking and bull**** walks. Oh that reminds me walker can piss off and take his playstation with him. I'm over that guy.Hes finished,when hes able to play he cant because of acting like a clown and when he can he cant. F k me.Now wheres my xbox?

My concern would be who else have we got. We have all our money tied up. What are we hoping for a miracle? Its not going to happen. We need to build on what we have and give him game time. Do we have a choice? See this has been our problem for a long time we have no stability in the side swapping players around without enough time to get settled. That's why we have no attack because no one is settled. Walker has been a pain in the ass and has played what? a handful of games. Well stuff me where do you guys think our problem s lay.We have no money to do what the roosters are doing and why??????? but instead start pointing the finger at someone who has only played a handful of games that is not his fault.** me it makes me wonder if anyone would want to stay at manly let alone play first grade. Des needs to sort it out simple as that.I say keep him in the side unless des knows someone better then its up to him to sort it out.But this swapping around has been going on way too long now. Maybe we need to head down the road that the broncos are and shame our faces a little longer to be able to benefit later on as our youngsters grow.We are robbing peter to pay paul and have been doing so since before barrett took over.Money and good management does the talking and bull** walks. Oh that reminds me walker can piss off and take his playstation with him. I'm over that guy.Hes finished,when hes able to play he cant because of acting like a clown and when he can he cant. F k me.Now wheres my xbox?

Jeez I’m pleased you got that off your chest !!

My one game at Brookie so far was vs the Knights and I went from a Croker fan to a Croker abuser in the first 40. From memory he dropped the ball on the first tackle, threw one pass into the crowd, and also presided over the scrum where we had the feed but conceded a penalty. Not his fault probably but I abused him for that anyhow. (twice this year we've done that, what the Dickens?!!)
Actually I'm still a Croker fan, I just don't say it much any more.
The pass into the crowd was Cust mate. I remember that. Just got a 6 again call go our way and he throws a cut out pass way over the sideline.

Some of you must of missed the part about him only playing 25 games in 5 years .....

Coincidently, and interestingly .... Matty Johns on his podcast last night was discussing halves and play makers and said until they play about 30 games they are all sketchy .... from 30 to 60 games they become more consistent and have started to work the game out ..... from 60 to 100 games they start to become more dominant and powerful as they have worked out their own game and what works for them ....

He cited just 3 players that had inconsistent starts to their careers as examples ... Thurston, Cleary and Moses ...

I don't know how high Croker's ceiling is ....but I am prepared to say he hasn't reached it yet ... whether he does will depend on how much time he gets on the park ...

Busy player with a lot of heart and dedication but seems much more comfortable in the middle Doubt that he will get much opportunities in the halves at Manly with Walker and Cust around for at least a while[ and hopefully longer ] Then there is the young rep player Weekes who has been a regular lower grade 6 as well . Not sure what happens for Croker when Fainu hopefully returns next season and he does have some versatility with his playing positions but the club has seen some value in retaining him , at least in the short term ..

Busy player with a lot of heart and dedication but seems much more comfortable in the middle Doubt that he will get much opportunities in the halves at Manly with Walker and Cust around for at least a while[ and hopefully longer ] Then there is the young rep player Weekes who has been a regular lower grade 6 as well . Not sure what happens for Croker when Fainu hopefully returns next season and he does have some versatility with his playing positions but the club has seen some value in retaining him , at least in the short term ..

Croker to 14 when Fainu returns as Levi is only on a 1 year deal perhaps?

Croker to 14 when Fainu returns as Levi is only on a 1 year deal perhaps?
Probably right there even though Levi tries to put in a whole hearted effort . So much uncertainty with Fainu just seems so damm annoying not only for supporters but future club planning in general .

Some of you must of missed the part about him only playing 25 games in 5 years .....

Coincidently, and interestingly .... Matty Johns on his podcast last night was discussing halves and play makers and said until they play about 30 games they are all sketchy .... from 30 to 60 games they become more consistent and have started to work the game out ..... from 60 to 100 games they start to become more dominant and powerful as they have worked out their own game and what works for them ....

He cited just 3 players that had inconsistent starts to their careers as examples ... Thurston, Cleary and Moses ...

I don't know how high Croker's ceiling is ....but I am prepared to say he hasn't reached it yet ... whether he does will depend on how much time he gets on the park ...
“ why are people so unkind”?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4