Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lachlan Croker ...

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor
It is because he lacks the necessary attributes to excel, that he is rated 2nd, 3rd and 4th string in all his possible positions.
Thus why he tries way too hard when the opportunity presents itself.
I see what you mean now . It finally got through my thick skull :)

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
I've read all your benefit of the doubt posts, but how on Eadie's earth does a first grade player pass so hard into a team mate that they're virtually carted off to hospital for a ruptured spleen? Twice?
Please enlighten me. Surely the strength of the pass has to be something a five year old can get?
That second one he threw that folded Jetski( I think) had me yelling exactly that....."you f...ing so and so, they teach that in the under/5s ffs.

Hotspur2014

I have never seen a player make so many mistakes in my life ! Every play he makes never comes off - because of his short game time he seems to think he needs to make an impact every play, but exactly the opposite thing happens. Just not up to it so common Des let him go with the other non- performers ,because Manly fans deserve a lot better than the sh.t that was served up yesterday.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
I have never seen a player make so many mistakes in my life ! Every play he makes never comes off - because of his short game time he seems to think he needs to make an impact every play, but exactly the opposite thing happens. Just not up to it so common Des let him go with the other non- performers ,because Manly fans deserve a lot better than the sh.t that was served up yesterday.
I realise there’s no one else ( thanks @Kevinward777) and he’ll be there next week BUT moving forward I hope he gets consigned to Blacktown Workers never to be seen again.

He has passion ....good.

He just doesn’t have the skills....bad.

Supreme Leader

Think the club needs to make a decision - have the same old same old ****ty selections or go and invest in our youth. I could deal with Manly selecting all the young guns and let them get match NRL experience - and us getting a couple of beat ups, that would be more long term gain for our future

sheridanstand78

I think Croker has had more than enough chances. Yesterday was a catalogue of back kicks, hard passes and Zero creativity!!

The guy has no confidence and I do not understand for the life of me why he occupies a spot in our 17 week in week out.

Clubs need to be ruthless when it comes to selections. We cannot afford to carry passengers like this anymore!!

Hotspur2014

I realise there’s no one else ( thanks @Kevinward777) and he’ll be there next week BUT moving forward I hope he gets consigned to Blacktown Workers never to be seen again.

He has passion ....good.

He just doesn’t have the skills....bad.
I have passion also , but at 67 years of age I would make less mistakes !!!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
I've read all your benefit of the doubt posts, but how on Eadie's earth does a first grade player pass so hard into a team mate that they're virtually carted off to hospital for a ruptured spleen? Twice?
Please enlighten me. Surely the strength of the pass has to be something a five year old can get?
Probably employing @Woodsie 's no-look passes

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Think the club needs to make a decision - have the same old same old ****ty selections or go and invest in our youth. I could deal with Manly selecting all the young guns and let them get match NRL experience - and us getting a couple of beat ups, that would be more long term gain for our future
Oh you mean like Brisbane? But with only a handful of young guns, whereas they have about a dozen.
Yeah, might work, not sure everyone here would be very understanding about having that kind of season though. Most of us want success yesterday already!

Supreme Leader

Oh you mean like Brisbane? But with only a handful of young guns, whereas they have about a dozen.
Yeah, might work, not sure everyone here would be very understanding about having that kind of season though. Most of us want success yesterday already!
I like investing in our future, not on our past.... but that's financial planner in me

Staff online

• lsz

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23