Labour MP named on Merrick & Rosso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher

Did anyone hear who the MP was that was named on the radio for visiting a prostitute.
Would this be a form a defamation if he was named on here?

If it's true, and in the public interest then I can't imagine it would.

If every Aussie MP that did that was named this could be a long post. This guy was stupid enough to get caught.

please do not use this site to post the name

no I dont like being sued

I'd have thought there'd be more shock if they named a male MP that hadn't avaied themselves of a prostiture, many of whom were paid for by lobbyists.

Yep...it seems unfair to out just the one!
It's not as though the judges in this country don't get away with alot more and more so on the illegal side of the sex trade!

Remember when Graham Richardson was getting those paid prostitutes. I reckon they must have needed a helluva lot of dollars and KY Jelly to perform hey?

ha lol yep...I know you shouldnt speak ill of the dead but I hear his old mate RR also indulged in the younger male variety!

please do not use this site to post the name

Hey Dan
I thought this might be the case,
If i find out i wont post it.Just curious as hell thats all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4