Kyle Flanagan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly havnt had a locked in halves pairing in 2 years. Everyone is shopped to Manly.

Probably went something like this.

Manager: hey Des, you interested.
Des: who else is?
Manager: Chooks
Des: can't be bothered competing with uncle nic. Ill just turn Cust into a premiership winner.

Star Canterbury recruit Kyle Flanagan has taken aim at the Sydney Roosters and coach Trent Robinson for dumping him just one year into a three-year deal, labelling the brutal Bondi axing as "the hardest pill to swallow".

Flanagan has quickly settled in at his new club and says he is feeling comfortable with Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett, but he is still fully digesting why he was suddenly torpedoed by the Roosters.

Second time this has been big sun herald news. Either he can't keep his mouth shut about it, or the paper is recycling news.

So funny the way these players always feel dirty when they are let go by a club. The amount of articles where they are quoted as saying "it's a business these days" and "I have to do what's best for my family" and the agitating for a release...then when they are let go by a club, they cry poor about a lack of loyalty and what not.

Face it Kyle; the Roosters decided they could do better and they told you. There is no conspiracy, lack of respect or hard luck story to be found; you just got punted and your ego is bruised.

Think he will be a very good buy for the Bulldogs, particularly next year when they add Burton and Addo Carr. His goal kicking alone is excellent. Not syaing I would ship off DCE for him but I think he is a very good fit for what the Dogs need.

I don’t understand some of these current players. What happened to doing all of your talking on the field. Anyway the kid can play but not sure he can take it to the next level. The Rorters didn’t think so. Let’s see if he proves them wrong.

I don’t understand some of these current players. What happened to doing all of your talking on the field. Anyway the kid can play but not sure he can take it to the next level. The Rorters didn’t think so. Let’s see if he proves them wrong.
Roosters don’t let too many good ones go.

So who are the Roosters intending to play as a 7 , Luke Keary ? know that they have Sam Walker as an intended i st grader in the halfs . Don "t think that Kyle was on that big a contract at the Roosters , may be even getting slightly more at the Dogs At least he will most likely have a regular i st grade position and should not need an arm chair ride once he is there

So funny the way these players always feel dirty when they are let go by a club. The amount of articles where they are quoted as saying "it's a business these days" and "I have to do what's best for my family" and the agitating for a release...then when they are let go by a club, they cry poor about a lack of loyalty and what not.

Face it Kyle; the Roosters decided they could do better and they told you. There is no conspiracy, lack of respect or hard luck story to be found; you just got punted and your ego is bruised.

Speaking of, I saw this from Matt Dufty:

“I’ve given a lot to the Dragons since I was about 14, I’d just like to think they want me.

“That’s all I want to feel. Money’s not an issue, it’s just the fact [I want] a bit of respect, that’s all.

“There has been [interest elsewhere], but I won’t say who at the moment. It is still early days. That makes you feel good [there’s interest]. But the one that matters at the moment, it’s disappointing.”

"It's a business these days" and "I have to do what's best for my family"

but when it suits:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... where's me respect??????

fmd... if there's interest elsewhere and you want your future sorted, just sign with another team!

Some of these guys (and fans) couldn't handle following a nth american sport given the amount and suddenness of trades that occur. Grow the f.u.

Speaking of, I saw this from Matt Dufty:

“I’ve given a lot to the Dragons since I was about 14, I’d just like to think they want me.

“That’s all I want to feel. Money’s not an issue, it’s just the fact [I want] a bit of respect, that’s all.

“There has been [interest elsewhere], but I won’t say who at the moment. It is still early days. That makes you feel good [there’s interest]. But the one that matters at the moment, it’s disappointing.”

"It's a business these days" and "I have to do what's best for my family"

but when it suits:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... where's me respect??????

fmd... if there's interest elsewhere and you want your future sorted, just sign with another team!

Some of these guys (and fans) couldn't handle following a nth american sport given the amount and suddenness of trades that occur. Grow the f.u.

Are you hungry ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4