Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can’t see why when they Humphries, what’s the point unless they unload Johns to another club
Who knows can’t work out the signings of late with woods as well

Flanagan cant be any worse.
Johns is useless and only in there on surname only. Schuster can fu*k right off now as far as I care. Useless fu*king sook isn't worth sh*t. Another waste of $800K on top of the $1.1mil porcelain myth.
Harsh, but a streak of truth right through it

• 👍
Reactions: JJB
If we have signed Flanagan, it means the Shu is as good as gone imo.
Luke brooks tigers haven’t won a single game and he has more try assists?
I’d take Luke brooks but we couldn’t afford him if the dogs are chipping in money for Flanno it’s not a bad thing..

I’ll eat my word on Johns in the pre season I said he wasn’t a bad signing based on depth but wow have I been wrong he offered zero tonight

If it’s for peanuts, and as a backup for chez and Schu only I’m ok with it. Seriously Johns is hopeless. He and Harper should not be near a first grade quad. After Weekes showing tonight, I’d actually have gone with Lawton at Centre and Garrick at fb. In fact if Tom is back next week, I’d put Weekes to 14 and Lawton to Centre and Harper left right out!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4