Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do I say this with out getting Dan in trouble. During the lock down period there was a lot of nose beer action at Red Hill. Allegedly this player was front and Centre in that behavior. It’s a no thanks from me.

How do I say this with out getting Dan in trouble. During the lock down period there was a lot of nose beer action at Red Hill. Allegedly this player was front and Centre in that behavior. It’s a no thanks from me.

I’m pretty sure there are lots of nose beer action at every club. Just pushing the problem to a new location will always be the case

The Brisbane Broncos have a fight on their hands to keep gun centre Kotoni Staggs, according to League media personalty Peter Peters.

Staggs’ reputation had risen after an outstanding season for the Broncos in which he scored 10 tries and 47 tackle busts in 14 games.

The Broncos can ill afford to lose Staggs who is arguably their best players, but according to Peters, the 22-year-old could walk away from the club at the end of next season.

“I know that several clubs are keen on signing their superstar centre Kotoni Staggs,” rugby league media legend Peter Peters said on the Big Sports Weekend.

“Staggs is their gun player, he’s going to demand a lot of money when his current contract is up at the end of next season and Staggs is the player other clubs want to pinch from the Broncos.”

Staggs was in line for Origin selection before injury prematurely ended his season.

Interesting for Peter Peters. Can't see it happening with our recent signings. Is he trying to push the club to go for it? I would definitely take a Walker vs Staggs swap + coin.

The Brisbane Broncos have a fight on their hands to keep gun centre Kotoni Staggs, according to League media personalty Peter Peters.

Staggs’ reputation had risen after an outstanding season for the Broncos in which he scored 10 tries and 47 tackle busts in 14 games.

The Broncos can ill afford to lose Staggs who is arguably their best players, but according to Peters, the 22-year-old could walk away from the club at the end of next season.

“I know that several clubs are keen on signing their superstar centre Kotoni Staggs,” rugby league media legend Peter Peters said on the Big Sports Weekend.

“Staggs is their gun player, he’s going to demand a lot of money when his current contract is up at the end of next season and Staggs is the player other clubs want to pinch from the Broncos.”

Staggs was in line for Origin selection before injury prematurely ended his season.

Interesting for Peter Peters. Can't see it happening with our recent signings. Is he trying to push the club to go for it? I would definitely take a Walker vs Staggs swap + coin.
Walker would suit the way Brisbane have been playing.

Chris chrysostimou interviewing peter Peters? Coincidence?

Contract up at end of next season and will demand a lot of money,I suspect 1)Manly won’t have that money and 2) some time next season there’ll be a story saying he wants to improve his game and wants to play Fullback

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6