Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what abut croker levi gooseski metcalfe miski harper william teams lining up for them and we got em in scott fulton we believe he knows what he is doing
No choice with Levi needed a number 9.

All the others mentioned were given new deals under Des.

The Fultons have done a great job with the pathways setup.

What needs more scrutiny / vision is how this talent is going to be weened into the squad.

I think Sam Smith wanted to go home so we needed someone to fill the spot at the minimum wage. The real question is whether Harper was the right choice versus one of our young guys but for that spot number 30 it’s not going to move the needle on our overall performance.

The only way we will get someone like Staggs is if we let one or two of our bigger earners go. Assuming you wouldn’t let DCE, Turbos or AFB go, that leaves Marty, Sirro, Dylan, Manase, Suli as the guys that could free up cap space. I hate thinking about ‘trading’ players as I wish contracts were simply honoured, but such is the nature of the game these days and the only real way to improve a squad (other than developing youngsters)
Walker for Staggs, simple.

I like Walker a lot unlike many of the supporters in this forum but Staggs wouldn’t be on much more coin than him. And Staggs is probably the best centre in the comp bar maybe Joey Manu

Anthony Seibold, Darius Boyd & Wayne Bennett?
Anthony siebold, katoni staggs and the chick in the photo above. The video was leaked to get back at siebold as she has been sleeping with him.That's why siebold stayed in Sydney cos its about to blow up. This is why pangai and staggs want out and boyd has fallen out with siebold. Wielder reported the video was also meant for a someone close to home to the bronco. This is the rumour lol sounds alot like Chinese whispers lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4