Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think its Fulton's fault in this case I mean scott and kristie have been doing pretty well of late.. fainu bros, cust, hoppa, olakauatu, Titmus, schuster, funa, koula, Parker, metcalf, paseka,tuitavake etc. This one I believe is on des and noel.. the bulldogs connection

you just being nice to bobbies kid none of those names you got there have done anything yet at nrl first grade those that got a run so far have been average at best

you just being nice to bobbies kid none of those names you got there have done anything yet at nrl first grade those that got a run so far have been average at best
Not at all.. i don't care what their last name is.. the players above have alot of potential bar maybe parker. Their all still young. You know... cos they work in the youth and development program

I don't know why we signed harper in the 1st place.. i mean we have parker, suli, funa, walker, schuster, hoppa already to cover the position if need be.. Harper is just a waste of cap imo.. not a knock on his ability but we have cover there already. We need to be more patient and selective in recruitment for opportunities that arise like staggs, pangai, chn for eg
I think Sam Smith wanted to go home so we needed someone to fill the spot at the minimum wage. The real question is whether Harper was the right choice versus one of our young guys but for that spot number 30 it’s not going to move the needle on our overall performance.

The only way we will get someone like Staggs is if we let one or two of our bigger earners go. Assuming you wouldn’t let DCE, Turbos or AFB go, that leaves Marty, Sirro, Dylan, Manase, Suli as the guys that could free up cap space. I hate thinking about ‘trading’ players as I wish contracts were simply honoured, but such is the nature of the game these days and the only real way to improve a squad (other than developing youngsters)

scott fulton gotta start getting some flames for all our recruitment puk ups cant be he is untouchable because his old man used to play for us a bit if he is still at the club he gotta go
be very careful criticising fultons on here some people are very sensitive about them.

Not at all.. i don't care what their last name is.. the players above have alot of potential bar maybe parker. Their all still young. You know... cos they work in the youth and development program

my point mate potential blah blah blah but none of them do it yet cant say scottie done a good job unless they play good at nrl level that da only proof

No room in the cap. Heard he's got a golf date at the Sydney Royal next week.

No room in the cap. Heard he's got a golf date at the Sydney Royal next week.

i heard that there gonna be an nrl draft introduced by that racing weasel gonna work like this nic get to pick everyone he wants then the other teams can have whats left sounds fair to me at least then its done honestly not like now

my point mate potential blah blah blah but none of them do it yet cant say scottie done a good job unless they play good at nrl level that da only proof
So technically, you can't say their doing a bad job then.. with that logic there is no real grounds haha.. nevertheless manase, cust, Paseka, olakauatu, funa have had shots at NRL and in their short careers have been good. And look like holding positions moving forward.The others will come in time

So technically, you can't say their doing a bad job then.. with that logic there is no real grounds haha.. nevertheless manase, cust, Paseka, olakauatu, funa have had shots at NRL and in their short careers have been good. And look like holding positions moving forward.The others will come in time

ok you win scottie

I think Sam Smith wanted to go home so we needed someone to fill the spot at the minimum wage. The real question is whether Harper was the right choice versus one of our young guys but for that spot number 30 it’s not going to move the needle on our overall performance.

The only way we will get someone like Staggs is if we let one or two of our bigger earners go. Assuming you wouldn’t let DCE, Turbos or AFB go, that leaves Marty, Sirro, Dylan, Manase, Suli as the guys that could free up cap space. I hate thinking about ‘trading’ players as I wish contracts were simply honoured, but such is the nature of the game these days and the only real way to improve a squad (other than developing youngsters)
Could we not bring in burbo.. an upgrade of what 20k to meet requirements then have another 80k in the kitty for the year.. front load it or whatever

If the girl in the video is 18, how old was she when the video was made?
Could be a crime?

Could we not bring in burbo.. an upgrade of what 20k to meet requirements then have another 80k in the kitty for the year.. front load it or whatever
I like your thinking but I assume that we would need to replace burbo on the development list at the development min wage. We’re fighting a battle for quality recruitment with hands tied behind our backs unfortunately.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8