Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Apparently wants out of the broncos

Manly must go for him

We could release a stack of our reserve grade standard players to free up cap space to make a play for Staggs as he would be our strike centre and also kicks goals which means we can also get a new winger to replace Garrick

The Brisbane Broncos are about to be rocked by news that another of their boom players wants out.
Centre Kotoni Staggs is under contract until the end of next season but can negotiate and sign with rival clubs from November.

Staggs is regarded by many as a future Blues State of Origin and Kangaroos star.

Somehow he has managed to stand out at the Broncos playing outside of struggling halves.

No doubt every club in the game with any salary cap space will be interested.

The fact he wants to look elsewhere puts more pressure on struggling coach Anthony Seibold.

The club can’t just sit back and allow the likes of David Fifita and Staggs to go. They are their two best players.

Staggs’ situation is similar to Fifita, whose negotiations with the Titans were stalled by a dispute with his manager. There’s talk Staggs wants to find a new agent as well.

I don't know why we signed harper in the 1st place.. i mean we have parker, suli, funa, walker, schuster, hoppa already to cover the position if need be.. Harper is just a waste of cap imo.. not a knock on his ability but we have cover there already. We need to be more patient and selective in recruitment for opportunities that arise like staggs, pangai, chn for eg

I don't know why we signed harper in the 1st place.. i mean we have parker, suli, funa, walker, schuster, hoppa already to cover the position if need be.. Harper is just a waste of cap imo.. not a knock on his ability but we have cover there already. We need to be more patient and selective in recruitment for opportunities that arise like staggs, pangai, chn for eg
Exactly, would take all 3 of those players.

scott fulton gotta start getting some flames for all our recruitment puk ups cant be he is untouchable because his old man used to play for us a bit if he is still at the club he gotta go

scott fulton gotta start getting some flames for all our recruitment puk ups cant be he is untouchable because his old man used to play for us a bit if he is still at the club he gotta go
I don't think its Fulton's fault in this case I mean scott and kristie have been doing pretty well of late.. fainu bros, cust, hoppa, olakauatu, Titmus, schuster, funa, koula, Parker, metcalf, paseka,tuitavake etc. This one I believe is on des and noel.. the bulldogs connection

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4