Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sold on him either. He may be good in attack, but his defence is very suspect - he was terrible on the weekend vs Parra. Out of position and a turnstile.

I think it’s pretty clear something is VERY wrong at that club.

I think they tanked ( and not to get a better position next week).

They probably had a team meeting at Harpoon Harry’s and said “ **** this let’s try and shaft this Seibold prick by letting the Eels win easy”.

Might be my memory failing me but he does not strike me as a Des signing.

Des tends to sign unknown rookies or seasoned vets - not that many first graders with potential (or do I have this completely wrong)

I think it’s pretty clear something is VERY wrong at that club.

I think they tanked ( and not to get a better position next week).

They probably had a team meeting at Harpoon Harry’s and said “ **** this let’s try and shaft this Seibold prick by letting the Eels win easy”.

The media saying Seibold has lost the dressing room. I'd like them to show me when he had it?

I think Staggs is going to be a top player. Would welcome him every day of the week but don't see how we could afford him without losing someone significant. Walker ???

Didn't this Staggs to Manly story surface several months back from dean Ritchie that we made a play at Staggs but we were knocked back by Staggs ??

Kid can play though no question.

I’d suggest almost every Donkeys player is open to a move , they’d only have to say “ I don’t like it here and don’t want to be a part of your plans moving forward “, so despite him being signed he’d be “ available”.

If he’s so good why haven’t the Roosters signed him yet? Seriously though, he’d be a welcome addition but we don’t really need him and the Knights would probably pay much more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6