knock on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeh definately knock on, but a simple square up to the onside earlier...think Radradra was close to offside Jennings try too but really... Apart from Radradra running, they had to kick to pose a threat....at full strength pretty comfortable can beat them well.

It was a disgusting decision to award that try, it was clearly not a try.

The worms were not great in attack at all, they looked quite ordinary and at times I was thinking, what is the hype with these cheats, they are not that great. I also thought Forme was very ordinary, the commentators just talk him up and it is pathetic.

We lost the game, the worms did not win it, they just capitalised on poor officiating and our mistakes tonight.

Agree, but take the good with the bad. There was no way he was offside for the earlier try.
The Touchy was right in line with him and he called him offside to the ref, hence the no try. You cannot tell from a camera that is why they don't rule on forward passes.

Obviously just me, but i couldn't tell if he touched it. And for the offside no try, i thought he was possibly offside and agree with the no try outcome.

It's hard, but i try to look at incidents as if they happened to manly, to minimise being so one eyed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4