KNIGHTS ALLEGATIONS!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
KNIGHTS ALLEGATIONS

The Newcastle Knights will launch an investigation today into an alcohol fuelled incident in a university dormitory.

Officials at Charles Sturt University made a formal complaint to the club after a Knights player allegedly burst into a dorm room, straddled a female and touched her inappropriately.

The players involved could face fines or a suspension, although Knights officials have been told the matter was relatively minor.

Newcastle players had been in the NSW central western town for a pre-season match on Saturday night.

Doesn't surprise me - I went to Canberra Uni and the Raiders used to rock up to every bar night and sleaze onto the uni chicks. They looked like total tools and struggled in a big way if the conversation had to go much past footy and themselves. I'm not saying all footy players are like this BUT back then Canberra had plenty of them !
They were extremely fortunate that a video doing the rounds involving a couple of their players and a very intoxicated uni chick in her dorm room didn't get out. One of the other girls in the dorm filmed it fearing there wasn't too much consent involved....

I live here (Bathurst) and the first most people heard of it was on the news this morning

I'm not saying all footy players are like this BUT back then Canberra had plenty of them !
They were extremely fortunate that a video doing the rounds involving a couple of their players and a very intoxicated uni chick in her dorm room didn't get out. One of the other girls in the dorm filmed it fearing there wasn't too much consent involved....
It's a shame that didn't come out. Anything that hurts the Raiders is good in my estimation. :wink:

Anyone who has lived in Canberra and had to endure Raider mania will know what I mean.

Yes it is a shame.
I bet you Catrina Rowtree wishes her latest video didn't come out ....
Just saw it on the weekend and for effort she gets an A+, alot better than Paris or Mimi the whale lover !
Maybe she should team up with Adrian Lamb....

No worries- I'm not the most technically minded person so I will require their assistance.
I'll have to also get it back off a friend - there is a long list to see this one...
Not a bad effort I might add
Paris= disappointing
Pammie Anderson= who wants to watch a boat cruise ???
Mimmi= too much coke is bad for you
Catrina= :clap:

Mata- the girlfriend was the one who instigated me furiously chasing this down as she happened to mention that she found Miss Rowntree to be very attractive :D :D

No worries- I'm not the most technically minded person so I will require their assistance.
I'll have to also get it back off a friend - there is a long list to see this one...
Not a bad effort I might add
Paris= disappointing
Pammie Anderson= who wants to watch a boat cruise ???
Mimmi= too much coke is bad for you
Catrina= :clap:

Mata- the girlfriend was the one who instigated me furiously chasing this down as she happened to mention that she found Miss Rowntree to be very attractive :D :D

Is this "new' or the one that has been around for a year or so?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4