Klemmer being shopped…

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Apparently tigpies are clearing room in their cap to land Luai…
Not sure what he is on these days cash-wise and he is obviously not the firebrand wrecking ball that he once was but still attracts multiple defenders, plays with ‘mongrel’ and has a good offload…
I also have the feeling he is more in our shop window (Best and Less) than AFB (Calvin Klein) is…
Thoughts?

Klemmer lacks foot work and doesn't have the impact that AFB brings. Imagine AFB and Lodge as front row partners. Terrifying!
Certainly not implying I would take Klemmer in a straight up choice between the two… I was absolutely gutted when Addin left…

I just think we will get outbid on AFB and Klemmer is the best other option I have seen… but, again, I have no idea what he is on and how much freight tigpies may be willing to pick up to move him…

Not the worst (potentially achievable) option imo…

Apparently tigpies are clearing room in their cap to land Luai…
Not sure what he is on these days cash-wise and he is obviously not the firebrand wrecking ball that he once was but still attracts multiple defenders, plays with ‘mongrel’ and has a good offload…
I also have the feeling he is more in our shop window (Best and Less) than AFB (Calvin Klein) is…
Thoughts?
Surely we don’t need any more tiger rejects!

Just sayin’

Seibold has done a lot of work to try and make our pack more mobile. We need more moblie forwards with stamina rather than impact forwards like Klemmer.
You need both imo…

Lodge is no more agile than Klemmer and Klem is much better at popping good offloads… Paseka is mobile as is the Broncs import… Jake not so much…

Big fat no!

The speed of the game has left this guy behind. He’s also noticeably trimmed down (so much so, you can even see it in his face) and yet it hasn’t helped his mobility at all. The strengths he had were size and aggression, but he is way off the pace now and certainly overpaid. Newcastle went better without him this year and the Tigers got the spoon. He ain’t the answer.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8