Kite and Stewart picked in PMs XIII

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Good news. Both Brent Kite and Brett Stewart will play in the Prime Minister's XIII. A great reward to both for a very good season.

Well done boys.

Awesome for Stewart well done to both

I'll be stoked if they can both make the international side.

Congratulations to both, especially Stewart.

Their opposition won't be great but it'll still be good for them to get a run.

Orford, Bell and Menzies had ordinary seasons, can't understand why they'd be picked for anything. Stewart and Kite deserve their chance. If if wasn't for Stewart we'd have been floged by fifty on Friday.

Orford, Bell and Menzies had ordinary seasons, can't understand why they'd be picked for anything. Stewart and Kite deserve their chance. If if wasn't for Stewart we'd have been floged by fifty on Friday.
Orford 5th in Dally M player of the year, Bell debuts for QLD in Origin, Menzies plays for NSW & Australia, ordinary seasons? 8|

[quote author=DSM5]
Orford, Bell and Menzies had ordinary seasons, can't understand why they'd be picked for anything.

Is DSM5 really Dan??
[/quote]

You could be on the money there SDS. If that is the case, then it makes you wonder how many other aliases there are in here. Oh no.................. this might be a schitzophrenia house......... 8D

Nah he is David Sheeeeeee whatever. We met him at the Panthers game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4