Kite and Ox miss out again for SOO3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Stewy's diabetes I can't see him being too keen to drink and party too much with the rest of the storm / ex storm players... I mean blues.

I hope it doesn't hurt Kite too much. He'll still play for australia it's just that he'll have to move to melbourne if he wants to play origin.

The fact that Brett White continues to play SOO suggests to me maybe picking melbourne players is a marketing ploy to attract more interest down there???

Stuffs me. He certainly isn't origin standard.

Kite doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that this would hurt him too much, he seems level headed enough to take it on the chin and realise he is bigger and better than that mentality

The reasons just keep building to knock Bellamy & his squad of dropkicks back into the stoneage & out of contention for the premiership.

Dan link said:
Kite doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that this would hurt him too much, he seems level headed enough to take it on the chin and realise he is bigger and better than that mentality

Kite is a level headed bloke. And he has other things that are important in his life (family and religion being the two biggies), but I'm told that he is hurting.

The fact that he's been named 18th man is just a massive slap in the face as well. "Yeah, you're really close, but you haven't quite done enough". That's f*cking rubbish.

What an absolute joke.

Kite missing out is laughable, and I thought this was Ox's time. He's tough and he complements well a playmaker like Anasta.

My TV will be off for SOO3. Let them play, and I hope NSW get flogged. I'm not going to support a team full of all players from other teams.

Manly is #1 in the competition with the best attack and equal defensive record and there is only one player in the NSW or QLD team?. Unbeleivabale. I remember only a couple of weeks ago that Manly team of unselectables flogged a team WITH Anasta and Pierce 42-0!. LOL

What also gets me is how tranparent the selections are. The newspaper had the team spot on bar one starter and one bench player before the team was announced. With the obvious glut of Manly haters in the media who are chatty with the selection panel, its no wonder no Manly players are in there and why its so transparent.

Anyway, I'm happy. Manly will be fresh and healthy at the end of the season ready to run over Melbourne and The Roosters and the Broncos who'll be buggered. I'll take a premiership ANY day. But my TV will be off for SOO3 on principle.

NYEagle

Aslong as Stuart picks Kite in the Australian team i am happy... it is laughable to think that majority of players come from three clubs, Roosters, Newcastle and St George.

i wonder if kite was still playing with St GEorge he would be an automatic pick.

BTW has anyone else noticed that Bellamy shys away from using his best attacking weapon? everything that makes brett stewart good, bellamy doesn't do. The midfield banana kicks etc etc (oh wait i forgot wallace can't kick and was in the team because he had hodges outside of him at club level).

Wallace cant kick, did you even watch game 1 Zep? It was on the back of Wallace's kicking game that NSW were able to win.

The whole Kite non selection saga can only make you wonder why they have NSW selector's. If the coach gets to pick the side he wants what do the selectors do.

Steve Turner slected for NSW on the wing. Need I say more?

Worst selection in NSW origin history.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7