King v Graham - Part II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
globaleagle said:
It's a lot easier to be the big tough guy...when punching has basically been removed from the game.

I've seen a Samoan security guard knock a bloke out with a slap.

You should not have annoyed him then!

globaleagle said:
eagles2win said:
globaleagle said:
It's a lot easier to be the big tough guy...when punching has basically been removed from the game.

Someone remind me of Jesse's heritage again please...?

Samoan isn't it?

I do remember he was doubling up with security work, to help his young family. I hope we can scrape up enough to keep him, and keep him happy.

It doesn't look like it takes a lot to keep Jesse smiling......

Just the same, I reckon those pop-gun forward packs would be wise not to get him too angry!

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:
eagles2win said:
globaleagle said:

Someone remind me of Jesse's heritage again please...?

Samoan isn't it?

I do remember he was doubling up with security work, to help his young family. I hope we can scrape up enough to keep him, and keep him happy.

It doesn't look like it takes a lot to keep Jesse smiling......

Just the same, I reckon those pop-gun forward packs would be wise not to get him too angry!

He was born at Wellington, New Zealand but he played for Samoa in the 2014 Pacific Rugby League International.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Sene-Lefao

Thx @Jethro

I hope Jesse stays with us for at least the next five or six years.

And as the anticipated clash between King and Graham didn't happen, I'm beginning to wonder more and more, if this is to be the Kingdog's last season.

Jesse has moved his family up here from Penrith.
He also surfs at DY.

I reckon he has seen the light and we will watch his career blossom :angel:

He and Nami were part of the Samoan Team that qualified for the 4 Nations this year.
Jorge could also qualify and of course Matai should be there too :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6