King v Graham - Part II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

Last time he played the Dogs he had a running battle with Graham the whole match - if I remember correctly they hate each other with a passion. The game they played before that Kingy hit Kasiano so hard that he cracked big Sam's Jaw with his big noggin and sent him to the sidelines for 8weeks.

I think he needs to get his ribs needled up (if that is his injury) and really dig in this Friday so we can match their forwards…

Kasiano is the real danger :s

Our forwards could learn to offload like he does :idea:

Last game, Manly allowed 9 in the first quarter :mad:

Kingdog should bite the British bulldog's head off!

Not literally, just in metaphorical terms.

After what's been said, the guys should answer in the best possible manner and maul the Dogs all over Brookvale Oval.

And if , as expected, Choc plays...the rest of our forwards should look no further for inspiration.

really , how arent coaches finding a way to get on top of kasiano , he is fat , lazy and unfit...I know his hard to tackle cause his fat and he can off load though
a good game plan ,& he will need to be subbed after 15 minutes... how great are you sitting on the bench ??

i just cant get my head around how great people make this guy out to be he cant tackle & his FAT for crying out loud...

panash said:
really , how arent coaches finding a way to get on top of kasiano , he is fat , lazy and unfit...I know his hard to tackle cause his fat and he can off load though
a good game plan ,& he will need to be subbed after 15 minutes... how great are you sitting on the bench ??

i just cant get my head around how great people make this guy out to be he cant tackle & his FAT for crying out loud...

Hahahahaha!!! Thanks Panash :D I actually LOLed at that. That was funny! Cheers mate. :D:D:D

Manly To Win! said:
I just hope they stay disciplined, penalties will kill us against the dogs.

I agree. You tire out their forwards by making them tackle. If we give them 60% of possession like we've done a few times this year through a combination of poor ball security, discipline and terrible officiating then they'll keep steamrolling down the field.

Don't forget that they are a side that doesn't end up on the right side of the penalty count too often either.

panash said:

You'd actually need a packed lunch and overnight gear to get on top of him, that's why mate.

You do realize that some heathens here want Manly to go after Sam and bring him to Brookie, don't you?

They miss big George and can't wait on big Epa L in reggies any longer!

Careful what you wish for, I say.

RiverEagle said:
panash said:

You'd actually need a packed lunch and overnight gear to get on top of him, that's why mate.

You do realize that some heathens here want Manly to go after Sam and bring him to Brookie, don't you?

i didnt know that.... i still think he is unfit to play the game.Scumdes had him a starter while back and now his on the bench...

its better to start low and climb high , Kasiano is doing the opposite.

you can obviously see my hatred for the scumdogs........

Of course @panash

Kasiano could be great if he did lose kegs and get fitter, but I'm not going to hope for that either.

The Dogs don't need any assistance from our direction.

And I'd rather Donny Singe gets into Epa L, gets him as fit as possible and Tooves does the rest.

Even if he only ever comes off our bench in fiery 10 minute bursts (and even if that doesn't happen til next season).

Maybe a Manly preseason will work wonders for Epa...

As for the Dogs...Our pack has the perfect opportunity to aim up, test themselves and redress last week's disgrace, against them Friday night.

Kasiano suits their game plan to a tee with his offloads and short bursts.A very dangerous player as he doesn't need to play big minutes with Graham and Tolman capable of playing long stints.They have easily the best prop rotation in the game with Graham,Tolman and Klemmer and controlling them will be the key to winning.

RiverEagle said:
Of course @panash

Kasiano could be great if he did lose kegs and get fitter, but I'm not going to hope for that either.

The Dogs don't need any assistance from our direction.

And I'd rather Donny Singe gets into Epa L, gets him as fit as possible and Tooves does the rest.

Even if he only ever comes off our bench in fiery 10 minute bursts (and even if that doesn't happen til next season).

Maybe a Manly preseason will work wonders for Epa...

As for the Dogs...Our pack has the perfect opportunity to aim up, test themselves and redress last week's disgrace, against them Friday night.
RE... this is probably a stupid question , but truly i have no idea regarding the reference Epa L..

its obviously a player of ours injured ??

susan said:
Kasiano suits their game plan to a tee with his offloads and short bursts.A very dangerous player as he doesn't need to play big minutes with Graham and Tolman capable of playing long stints.They have easily the best prop rotation in the game with Graham,Tolman and Klemmer and controlling them will be the key to winning.

Agree...100%

However the best team that i have seen out play their forwards , has been the bunnies & comfortably not in size but in energy and fatigue..

Strength is one thing but fitness is another.

2 years ago in the semi , souths had them stuffed Kasiano was off after 15 minutes if it wasnt for reynolds hammy bunnies would of won , and i believe the main reason was Isacc Luke how he controlled the ruck and moving his forwards quickly..

instead of running straight at them , which they love because they can handle it , angle running would affect them because it forces them to move alittle..

every lethal weapon has a weakness , im sure that scumdog pack isnt an exception , its just exploiting it then the snow ball begins - downhill.

No that's OK @panash

That's the big prop with crazy hair we bought from Wigan Warriors mate.

Epahlame Luaki (or something like that...lol)

He's been in NSW Cup for a few weeks now mostly off the bench so far.

RiverEagle said:
panash said:

It's actually quicker to get on top of his Mrs, according to Benny Barba.
Hey...what's the quickest "route" from Belmore to Brisbane?? Yeah, you know the answer...LOL!!!

RiverEagle said:
No that's OK @panash

That's the big prop with crazy hair we bought from Wigan Warriors mate.

Epahlame Luaki (or something like that...lol)

He's been in NSW Cup for a few weeks now mostly off the bench so far.

and his name always reminds me of these:

Epilady%20Legend%204th%20Generation_224x350.jpg

susan said:

JWH got under Klemmer's skin last game and all he wanted to do was take him out - he'll be out to prove how tough he is against Choc and co so we need to exploit that.

Tooves got the boys up over the Chooks and the Bunnies packs so I'm sure he's got something special planned.

It's a lot easier to be the big tough guy...when punching has basically been removed from the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4