King out of sharks clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
From ME frontpage

KING OUT OF SHARKS BLOCKBUSTER
In form prop Jason King has a chest injury and will miss Sunday's blockbuster against the Cronulla Sharks at Brookvale Oval.

King suffered a sternum injury against the Warriors and will miss at least the next two premiership games against the Sharks and Storm at Brookvale Oval.

His place in the front row has been taken by hard wworking Daniel Heckenberg who played strongly against the Warriors from the bench.

In a reshuffle of his troops,coach Des Hasler has brought back Chad Randall to hooker with Shayne Dunley moving to the bench and shifted Anthony Watmough to the starting lineup with Sam Harris going to the bench.

The Manly NRL side is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Paul Stephenson,John Hopoate,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Brent Kite,Chad Randall,Daniel Heckenberg,Steve Menzies,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.
Replacements: Luke Williamson,Shane Dunley,Sam Harris,Kylie Leuluai.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Mark Lennon,Mitch Creary,Steve Matai,Karl Johnson,Jared Taylor,J.P.Cherry,Jeff Robson,Mark Bryant,Matt Ballin,Adam Cuthbertson,Kane Cleal,Nathan Tutt,Nathan Hollingsworth.Replacements: Jordan Macey,Matt Austin,Travis Burns,Gary White,Brad Dempsey,Daniel Watkins,Luke Sweeney,Sean Dalton,Mailangi Styles,Darren Peachey.

JERSEY FLEGG CUP

Josh Lewis,Ryan Cribb,James Donlan,Simon Yeo,Erhyn Taylor,Sam, Key (c),Brendan Crabb,Dan Molenaar,Joab Hull,Chris Trembath,Jacob Martin,Ina Papera,Josh Brown.Replacements: Wade Gilmour,Grant Jessop,Corey Kinsella,Michael Bowen,MNitch Taueli,bryce Gearin,Jesse Shelley,Rob Clarkson.

Sharks side:

1 DAVID PEACHEY
2 DAVID SIMMONS
3 NIGEL VAGANA
4 RYAN MCGOLDRICK
5 LUKE COVELL
6 GREG BIRD
7 ADAM DYKES
8 HUTCH MAIAVA
9 MATT HILDER
10 DANNY NUTLEY
11 ANDREW LOMU
12 PHIL BAILEY
13 PAUL GALLEN

INTERCHANGE
14 KEITH GALLOWAY
15 SAM ISEMONGER
16 REECE WILLIAMS
17 MICHAEL SULLIVAN
19 JAMES STOSIC

King was our worst last weekend. I think this will mean more game time for Kennedy and Harris might have to play a bit tighter as a de facto front rower.

It'll be interesting to see if Randall can pull anything out of the hat.

If his 70 odd metres was our worst then we arnt in bad shape.

His first 20 were good, just went missing - now we may know why

To think we are missing Hicks, Alberts, King and G Stewart who could all possibly be playing in the starting line up and we still field an extremely strong side.

Good to see, but if we lose to big boppers at once we are in strife.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4