[Resurrected] King antics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cheech

Not sure where I read this but, it was posted that Jason King during injury worked too much on his upper body strength, neglecting his legs so that now he is out of proportion. Apparently the Manly staff are working to rectify this.

Well, I have heard it all now. How many more excuses are we going to have for the worst prop/player in the comp?
Honestly, why does he get picked in 1st grade? Leu Leu and Bryant are far better propositions, (No pun intended:), than this waste of space. I have seen him play for the last 3 years and have NEVER rated this guy. I reckon Chris White was better....or even Hugh Waddell...

Now, as for our released unfullfilled potential second rower Sam Harris playing 5/8th this week? Dont get me started.. Makes me wonder what Michael Witt actually has done. I really dont think it has anything to do with on field performances....

Hmmmmm.....

Oh yeah, anyone who blames the ref for last weekends game should have a good look at themselves. We should have never been in a position to lose at half time..

Potential? Yeah so does my 4 year old nephew!!

He aint be a dissapointment for the last 3 years though like Mr King..
King is 25 years old, you dont call someone of this age to have 'potential'. Its usally called 'overrated'.
Now that I think of it, I dont knwo anyone who rates him...

cheech ,couldnt agree more,he has now taken over the mantle as the greatest cat ever to play for manly in my books.

cheech just to remind you he was run on prop last week.

stats......... 3 hitups 23 mts

amazing ,and he gets picked again

[quote author=Garts]
Cheech, King has potential :roll:
He's a bit old for an apprenticeship in hairdressing, don't you think?
[/quote]

I dont think he is to old but he wont get a break every 12 minutes, so he might struggle.

i watched closely and said to the buys after 8 mins he was totally ****ed and couldnt keep up with game.

Greatest cat ever for Manly?

That would imply that he gets stuck in and gets involved in niggle.

Key words are "stuck in" and "gets involved"

Two phrases that are not synonomous with Mr King.

I honestly want him to be a champion for the Eagles, but it aint gonna happen.

I mean, I hate to bag out anyone who plays for Manly, but he just aint good enough. Perhaps we can ship him off to the Gold Coast?

Look. Before you get stuck in, I would like to make two things clear.
1- How can you possibly bag out our players and call yourself a Manly supporter. Look the players might read this and then it is only your fault and no ones elses if they play bad.
3- You shouldnt bag them out becuase I bet you couldnt do better. Dont knock it till you try it. I reckon you could make 1 hitup and 2 mts and then get subed.

[/SATIRE]

Maybe the administration is just worried he'll eventually finish his law degree and take the club to court...

[quote author=lasvegas]

Look. Before you get stuck in, I would like to make two things clear.
1- How can you possibly bag out our players and call yourself a Manly supporter. Look the players might read this and then it is only your fault and no ones elses if they play bad.
3- You shouldnt bag them out becuase I bet you couldnt do better. Dont knock it till you try it. I reckon you could make 1 hitup and 2 mts and then get subed.

• [/SATIRE]

[/quote]

I was about to have a crack then I read .............................. [/SATIRE] :)

i find it unbelievable that you people still log into this site, you should go onto any other clubs sites and bag manly there. not one of you can say anything good about anyone, take a good look at yourselves before pissing off and starting your own websit "www.manlyfanswhoonlybagmanly.com"

he was buggered after 2 mins, mayby if someone can carry him out onto the field, saving the 100 meter slow jog we could get an extra hit up out of him

Vice, we only bag guys who dont seem interested in having a go as in King, Monaghs is an exception, he certainlky has a go, but unfortunately his off field goings on with heart felt self promotion in tghe media have turned most supporters against him.

Plus hes ****.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4