[Resurrected] King antics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he was buggered after 2 mins, mayby if someone can carry him out onto the field, saving the 100 meter slow jog we could get an extra hit up out of him

He could be the first player stretchered out to play.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
Look Miami Vice...

Its my right as a Manly fan and an Aussie to bag out whoever I choose. :)

But seriously though....
I will not put up with mediorocrity, and nor should anyone else.

Why should supporters pay good money to see cthe crap dished out by one of our highest paid players? What makes it worse is that we see it week in and week out. Then to get excuses like ," He's carrying injuries" or " He's gained too much upper body strength"
Either...(a) Rest him OR (b) GET RID OF HIM

Look at Ben Kennedy, he is injured every week, but he ALWAYS puts in 100%. These are the types of players Manly needs, not these half assed wannabee's. Rambo Gibbs must be shaking his head as King's displays....
As I said prviously, if he was puttingh in, I would have nothing to say, but he clearly aint...

I support my team. That doesn't mean I turn off my brain or shut my eyes. If my own team is poor I don't like it and reserve the right to say so. If bagging is unjustified feel free to complain (and point it out) but if it fits then it will be stated loud and clear.

Vice - I challenge you to find 10 fans who actually think King is playing even at a fair level at the moment. Sure he is injured - but if that is so then he should be rested till he is up to NRL standard.

i find it unbelievable that you people still log into this site, you should go onto any other clubs sites and bag manly there. not one of you can say anything good about anyone, take a good look at yourselves before pissing off and starting your own websit \"www.manlyfanswhoonlybagmanly.com\"

Vice tell us how good King is and why he should be playing NRL....I challenge you!

Back up your statement with some fact champ instead of giving us your B.S. statements.

The Vice is just a troll.

Ignore him.

Your perfectly reasonable arguments are completely lost on him.

apparantly he scored at training yesterday, plus managed to get the tackling bag onto the turf 6 times out of 10, ( the other times the bag fended him off)

Was gunna say time for another bump.....
He gets the Lewis Brown treatment don't he.
But Geez he could do some good things at times Kingy. Could produce some massive hits.. and misses but I'm pretty sure he'd make today's team.

Not many ratings given in them days eh.

He could be the only player ever stretchered out to play..... lol.
That's gold !!!!
Some funny b*stards back then.

I notice that Kingdog sits behind the posts watching the our boys run round Brookie still.
It's nice that he still shows an interest in the club. I guess that shows you what sort of person he is.
Would be great to get him doing something in an official capacity as he's done a sports business degree I believe, is articulate and loves the club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2