King and this team of weak-hearted "footballers"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Because it's a site for everyone, isn't it...?

thewiggles.com.au is a site for everyone,do you visit ?

You used the word "HAVE", no-one forced you to arrive on the scene

Barks is goorne, i dont have time to waste on dickheads

why do you guys suddenly care about this season.. WE GOT ORFORD NEXT SEASON! WOHOHO

I told you who i blame for this piece of **** were seeing over the last few months. The management ****ed up. We have about 5 or 6 players in our current squad who may not be with us or wont be with us next year.. and you expect them to care?

Monas was **** yesterday and had 1 or 2 good games since the roosters game.. I admit that.. but i dont doubt his ability. I saw what he can do at the end of last season... and at canberra and in canberras PL the year before and the start of this year.. thats why i stick by him.

He cant pass? he could for so long before this year.. his confidence is completely shot. I remember watching him for Canberra.. he was a great passer.. putting players through gaps.. he was playing hooker for crying out loud.. who puts a player that cant pass at hooker.

Problem is this team is so disorganised that he doesnt know who to pass to. Fact of the matter is.. they dont give a **** anymore.. the coaches are crap and our players have completely lost confidence.

This season is more than gone and i said it would happen with all the monas bull**** that occured. We lost this year for next year. So dont get ****ty at the current bunch. just get over it as everyone got what they wanted next year, Orford. Good luck to him behind our piece of **** forward pack and lack of depth backline.

Randall Donald Stephenson Matai Harris possibly Witt or Monas are all gone or will be gone. Too many players who have lost focus and unsettled the squad.

Can someone please explain to Kaza the difference between dummy half passing and playmaking.

I simply don't have the energy to deal with neophiles any more.

Mata, you go through what Monas has this year and lets see you try and be a playmaker. The guy was very creative and a great passer at Canberra where he was halfback for a whole season in PL and took them to the title. Played halfback for Canberra till his injury where he returned to play hooker off the bench.

He was brilliant end of last season and he was the same for a few months of this season. His confidence has been completely shot since the Roosters game.. but you think their robots dont you.

He played Hooker for Canberra!

again... he played half back in PL.

Started the first 2 games at half when he got knocked out by a Tigers player. Then he came back after 11 weeks and was on the bench as a impact hooker.

Kaza, people go through performance appraisals twice yearly. People put up with office gossip about their tenure all the time.

PEople that get paid $240k per year have far higher expectations put on them than Monaghan does. He's getting paid the same as our Prime Minister FFS.

Now explain to me exactly why I should be sympathetic to him, seeing as he created the problem in the first place.

Then explain why we shouldn't expect more of him than he's shown this year?

Started the first 2 games at half when he got knocked out by a Tigers player. Then he came back after 11 weeks and was on the bench as a impact hooker.

.......and then was happily discarded by a team with no halfback on their books at the time and who ended up with a hooker playing half"

finish the fairytail fool.the end is always the best part.

Mata, you out of all people should know players managers shop around to demand a higher income.. their not in the game long and their all entitled to do so. Noone will play for nothing these days.. we all know that.

I will be the first to say im dissapointed in his form. He has been really **** in the last few months. I just think hes lost confidence.. rather than him not having any real ability. His passing game and kicking kicking game has worsened as the season goes on. Players do go through form slumps especially when their under so much pressure (The Manly halves have not been filled since Cliff and Tooves) even the great Brett Kimmorley failed.

I for one welcome the Orford signing as i think a quality half with Monas would calm him down and let him play his relaxed game from 5/8. Not always having to handle the ball in every tackle.. and defending so much as a halfback. Plus the captaincy. It has become too much for him.

You will see the best of Monas by Orfords side. He may not be the greatest half in the comp but he can do a very good job when partnered by a decent half.. unless you rate Witt as a player. We saw what he could do with Walker.. all walker did was give him a good deep pass and Monas created alot of good tries.

[quote author=KaZa]

.......and then was happily discarded by a team with no halfback on their books at the time and who ended up with a hooker playing half"

finish the fairytail fool.the end is always the best part.

[/quote]

Look Sue, we may not agree on much with Football but why must you personally attack me every Monas thread just because we disagree?

I rate Monas. simple as that. You dont. Its no reason to be such a tool. But if you wish to act like a child, by all means.

I shall finish your 'fairytale'. They rated Monas at hooker as he was making a great impact and already had an established halves combo that year. Monas refused as he wanted to play halfback and got his chance at Manly. He didnt see eye to eye with Elliot and he left.

Before you think you know it all this has come from my mate who is a crazy Canberra fan and told me about Monas before we signed him..

yes.i will continue.**** your mate.my contacts are terry matterson and ex player mark corvo who i have known for years.canberra hated him and thought he was an imposter and basically said **** off.

dont annoy us with your inane defences of proven hoaxes.how could anyone believe you actually have a mate for a start.....

Whilst sue is being a bit over the top he is talking froma standpoint of much more background knowledge than others. He has as stated above, a fair few contacts in the know, not jsut fans, ex-players and officials of many clubs

terry matterson versus your CRAZY imaginary mate.shoo fly......

I stated the very same on this forum 12 months ago re canberras version of your bumboy..they were falling over laughing at us BEFORE we paid him 240k.

apologies for the aggression dan.how much evidence does this bloke need that monaghan needs to be released.you can lead a horse to water.....

I understand how you feel Barks was getting on my nerves

Monaghs and King should do he right thing by the club and jointly retire!

releasing them from contracts and possibly play again when they make there comebacks to play in Papua New Guinea or Paris St Germain or anyone else desperate to sign quality players!

Funny thing about this debate is that Monas did play okay last year at the end of the season. He started off well this year and had some good games. However when we were under pressure he didn't seem to turn up and the contract negotiations did not help. As Phil Gould said - he is a fair half but probably not the half to take Manly right to the Top. Obviously Managemenet agrees as they have bought a halfback at more than double the price.

Question that remains to be answered is whether there is a future for Monaghan as hooker (or 5/8 though my thought is that would be madness)

Time will tell!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4