King and this team of weak-hearted "footballers"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

I am so ****ing pissed off at these week girls, grow some ****ing balls and have sme ****ing pride in the jersey you wear, I would give anything to have the abilities they have and be a player of the club!

Its time for something to change!!!

Something needs to change some people need to look long and hard at them selves!

King: dead set 0 hitups. That was a disgrace. and absolute ****ing disgrace. i am disgusted in that. What a pea hearted pretender. He should be dropped immsediately and his contract torn up How can anyone support him. I cant believe what this once great club has become. This would ot have been tollerated in years gone by and definately not in the era that was suppossed to be on display today.

Monas: Whilst he didnt play terribly, what kind of ****ing captain is he? Just because a club decides it doesnt want you there is no ****ing reason to bad mouth them and start playing like ****. You have put a lot of people off side and aI am sure some of your team mates are included.
As a captain you are suppossed to inspire your team, talk to them and lead by example. So set an example. You egotistical fool, the game and team isnt about you. There is no I in team and there should be no ****ing u in team as well! Either start doing your job and playing or go elsewhere

Donald: Go to england now you incapable pretender

Harris: The sooner you take your hand bag and piss off to the tigers the better.

You know what, I couldnt be ****ing bothered going through them all they are a disgrace and absolute disgrace and I hope they are fuvking proud of their efforts of 2 consecutive years of the 2 biggest losses for the club.

I am completely and utterly depressed, pissed off and adisgusted with/about this team

I know 0 what a ****ing fool. How can anyone use the ****ing potential exucse now

He took a hit-up, but he got a love tap and dropped the prick. ****ing cat.

he 's pulling his tiny prawn out of king's feline ass right now.ban that ****ing tosser if he returns with his bull****.

I've always thought Kaza was a girl, named Karen.

Football knowledge seems to be on a par with that.

Am I wrong?

Cats, they're all cats!

If we were to perform that badly at ours jobs we would be sacked.....

It's time to get rid of some of these over paid gutless f***s and spend their money on whatever good juniors are still available.

Have a look at every other club, they are bringing up all these good quality juniors, yet we have nothing. Apart from Stewart and Watmough we haven't blooded one junior that is worth getting excited about. If the Dragons can find so many gutsy young fowards like Sims, Poore, Creagh, Young etc why can't we.

Ca'arn fellas..

I don't even think Kaz, Mona's supporter #1 could defend the guys performance today..

I wonder what the coaching staff's explanation for King's performance will be this week? He is supposed to be a first grade footballer and they have now had plently of time to get his legs and upper body in correct proportion but nothing has changed in the past 5 weeks.

This was just an excuse because really the guy is a pea heart and should have his contract torn up on Brookvale oval as the fg side is running out this weekend.

Monnaghan, Witt, Donald, Randall and Harris can go now too. You have no pride in your own perfomances and should never show your faces on the northern beaches again.

I would rather see some PL players in firsts this week who will at least have a go and show commitment for a full 80 minutes.

Are the Many players on so much money now that they think that they don't have to do the dirty work like tackling.

The should bring in guys like Terry Randall, Bozo, Vautin, Ronnie gibbs etc this week to talk to them before the game about commitment and puttign your body on the line each week for the team and your team mates.

They are not even playing like a team any more.

i think steve folkes said it best about his team also.

they are playing like 13 strangers.

i didnt see the game(thank god).

I doubt that Bozo, Igor, Fatty etc could bear to be in the same room as this mob of cats./

What exactly could you say apart from **** off?

**** I will even put my hand up to have a run and show these guys commitment. I cant play footy for ****, and you all know I am a bit of a pretty boy but I could dead set run harder and try harder than they did yesterday. Weak ****ing useless bastards. I cant believe that some of them can keep being named, I cant believe they can get out of bed in the morning.

they all had shockers yesterday, from King to menzies. 0 hit ups though....do we start bagging you for not knowing what your talking about? Maybe we deserve better than listening to a dribbler like you. Why should i have to come on here and read uninformed, exaggerated posts like yours. Where is your effort? i deserve better than this tripe......
Sound familiar?

What's your point Barks? King had 0 hitups from a someone who is meant to be forward leader and called for 8 Manly players to be in rep teams.

He is the worst prop I have ever seen in a Sea Eagle jersey. If he is injured go and get over it and come back next year. People like John O'Neill, Mark Carroll, Ian Thomson and Cement must be laughing in their jocks to see this pretender taking their spots.

no one unless they are a current or past nrl player is allowed to bag anyone cw......... simple

they all had shockers yesterday, from King to menzies. 0 hit ups though....do we start bagging you for not knowing what your talking about? Maybe we deserve better than listening to a dribbler like you. Why should i have to come on here and read uninformed, exaggerated posts like yours. Where is your effort? i deserve better than this tripe......
Sound familiar?

You are kidding, with a post like that you can simply **** off and dont come back!

Uninformed? How informed do you have to be to know that 0 hitups for a prop is just not good enough

My job is to provide s ite for you, its not even a job i am paid for. and I at least provide a site that does that.

If anyone is an uninformed dribbler its you. Now piss off and dont come back, not one of your inane 29 posts have added any value to this site, and i infact think its poorer for your presence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4