Killers replacement?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chee Kam..?

Also Hymel Hunt is listed as off contract this year. He looks handy so far and wouldn't cost as much as a top tier centre. Would allow us to throw money at the pack.

Chee Kam..?

Also Hymel Hunt is listed as off contract this year. He looks handy so far and wouldn't cost as much as a top tier centre. Would allow us to throw money at the pack.

another one that we should not have let go ... had limited chances due to injury but the appearances he made showed he had Manly muscle, speed, defense and catching ability

... we have some potentially great young backs in Lavaka, Ramien, Goodall I hope they get a decent chance before we let them go to pay big money for someone at the end of their career (no one in particular here just that we have done it before), not forgetting Tom Wright could end up 5/8 and D Walker in the centres.

another one that we should not have let go ... had limited chances due to injury but the appearances he made showed he had Manly muscle, speed, defense and catching ability

... we have some potentially great young backs in Lavaka, Ramien, Goodall I hope they get a decent chance before we let them go to pay big money for someone at the end of their career (no one in particular here just that we have done it before), not forgetting Tom Wright could end up 5/8 and D Walker in the centres.
Wasn't the rumour Chee Kam was let go so he could get more playing time on the basis he'd be back in a year..?

Wasn't the rumour Chee Kam was let go so he could get more playing time on the basis he'd be back in a year..?
haven't heard that before ... if its true I hope he doesn't get injured again at the tigerpies

haven't heard that before ... if its true I hope he doesn't get injured again at the tigerpies
Wests Tigers
1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Jordan Rankin
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods (c)
9 Robbie Farah
10 Tim Grant
11 Kyle Lovett
12 Dene Halatau
13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Joshua Aloiai
15 Ava Seumanufagai
16 Jack Buchanan
17 Manaia Cherrington
He is not listed in both NRL and NSW cup teams . He must be injured again

Yeah heard this when he signed the 1 year with tigpies. That it was more of a load so he would get game time to come back and play centre for us. He hasnt seen much FG at tigpies though.

With the rumours around Manly chasing coote, it could very much be walker to replace killer or skivvy and that leaves the other centre to fill.

Simona on the left, Whare on the right. (if Killer and Skiv leave at the same time)

I love Matai, one of my all time faves, but he's got to be close to pulling up stumps. Well behind the eight-ball this season. Killer still has supreme class to fall back on, as he showed tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6