Killers replacement?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Who replaces killer when he retires? Walker looks like he will stay at 5/8 as he gets better each week, any thoughts on who we should go after or bring up from other grades. If Tom wright has a good year, maybe he could play in the centres?

Someone metioned in another post that jorge could move to centre. Would like to see how he goes there. Would give us more options then in the market. It seems we have always had a star centre over the years .so im sure there lookin into it.

Tim Simona I've heard. Also making a play for Kane Linnett who wants to come back to Sydney.

Someone metioned in another post that jorge could move to centre. Would like to see how he goes there. Would give us more options then in the market. It seems we have always had a star centre over the years .so im sure there lookin into it.
I was thinking him to I actually made that comment earlier. But who replaces him on the wing we need to go after a winger then

Id be ok with Whare. Justin Oneil is off contract with cowboys and they have a lot of players off contract this year. He's a real speedster and pretty reliable in defence and under the high ball

One does not simply replace Jamie Lyon...
maxresdefault.jpg

If Jorge moves to centre it'll be to replace Skivy on the left, not Killer on the right. The good thing is that would free up the wing for someone with speed who can catch a bomb.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8