Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the bullie said:
He is saying he didnt think he touched it but on replay it looks like he did or he did, how many times a game would something like that would happen i didnt throw a forward pass but when i saw the replay it went forward, in the heat of the game and at that speed things happen you cant explain thats where you need vid referees with a brain and to be perfectly honest i think he got a touch but cant be 100% sure so it was BOTD i can see JT's hand in there but who knocked the ball on 100%???? yes thats BOTD, JT should remember and all Nth Qld should remember they won an origin on a bad decision i didnt hear JT ask for a rematch??

I watched the replay of Manly's semi-final clash against the Cowboys on Fox Sports Two the other day. During which I thought I might take another look at the three incidents: the strip of the ball (which led to the Cowboys second try). The commentator even admitted that the Cowboys shouldn't have even had possession of the ball in the first place, Manly's first 'Benefit of the Doubt' try (the point of the ball touched the chalk of the try line as it turned. The only reason there was the shot of the ball being moved and planted on the ground in the in- goal area in a double-movement type of move on the second effort was with the help of the Cowboys player whom also attempted a strip of the ball and, the main one that's been getting alot of media attention, Manly's second 'Benefit of the Doubt' try. I realised that the ref (Shane Hayne) was right in-line of view he would've known if he saw whether Foran touched the ball and, where Thurston's hand really was, as he could see it from a clearer angle compared to the angle we could only see it from.
And, also, I forgot about that try that QLD were awarded in the State of Origin. And that one was also a Controversial try but he never complained about IT. If it had of been Manly that scored a try like that against the Cowboys last friday, or any team in the regular season, Thurston would probably have said now that's THREE times we've been robbed. And, in the regular season, Manly would've been denied that try because... they're Manly! It's a wonder that the referees even awards us (the Manly faithful and our boys) tries at all when we've scored fair and square.

Did anyone see the skit on The Game Plan last night , reworded the song video killed the radio star , was dedicated to Foran .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8