Kevvie Walters options at half.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And to think he had to put up with that with us for a while too

Couldnt agree more....

According to most posters in this thread, DCE would be well within his rights to tell Manly to shove it, as well as QLD.

Lucky for us, our $ heal a lot of wounds, eh?

Agree mate
All cause he would not join in the team sing and drink urine together with the mob

Well fark you and your Cane toad culture

DCE is better than that mob and glad he is with us and we will see his benefit for years
He proved it today.

He will be there. It sucks i want nsw to win but hope he has a great game. If they lose they will probably blame dce.

He deserves to be there on this years form.

DCE may be on the nose with Qld Origin, but if his form for Manly keeps up lets hope the Kangaroos selectors see sense and he's picked in our World Cup squad at the end of the season.

Remember that Meninga admitted earlier this year that they were the ones really to blame for how DCE played in Origin, admitting that they did not use him as they should have. So maybe, just maybe, the Qld blacklisting of Cherry will have no bearing on Kangaroos selection, despite the senior Qld clique all likely to be there provided they are healthy enough.

Mal Meninga may be a lot of things, but one thing he doesn't want is to be an Australian coach known for losing something like a World Cup. I think he'll make sure he has the best squad available regardless of what his fellow FOGS think of certain players. Its not their reputations on the line.

I was out one night in the city after a big state of origin dinner years ago and all the Qld Fogs came into the bar. Meninga was the the one who pulled one of the other players into line when it got a little ugly. After what i saw, I don't think too many of the FOGS tell Mal what to do, or what not to do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8